New Konica Minolta Mobile Print App Features Secure Print, User Authentication, More
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. has introduced the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app, a solution that’s said to provide an improved interface commonality between Apple iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows environments. It’s also said to expand on the company’s growing Workplace of the Future product line.
Compatible with many Konica Minolta MFPs and production printers, the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app is a free download from the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Windows Store. It features:
- Recognition technology designed to identify and register compatible Konica Minolta devices and perform mobile operations.
- Advanced print functionalities typically available only with print drivers, including secure print, specifying page range, and simplex or duplex output.
- Support for enhanced security options such as user authentication and account tracking.
- Support for printer options and settings, including document stapling, hole punching, and binding, and paper-tray selections.
Users may also:
- Print documents and images directly from their cloud-based document storage accounts, Web browser, and camera app with the OS integration function.
- With Android mobile devices, the Android Printing Framework enables users to print their email messages.
- Scan a document or photo via a connected MFP from the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app to a mobile device and store it in an OS-integrated app (cloud-storage app, etc.).
- June 2017: Konica Minolta Introduces MyKMBS Mobile App for Remote MFP Management
- March 2016: Konica Minolta’s EveryonePrint 4.0 Mobile-Print Solution Adds Multiple Advanced Capabilities
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Adds Lantronix xPrintServer Office for Apple, Android, and Chrome Mobile Printing
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Enhances Mobile-Print and Management with ‘EveryonePrint’, Mobile Management Services
- December 2014: New Konica Minolta PageScope Mobile Android App v. 4.0 Provides NFC Swipe-to-Print