Epson Launches Trio of Wide-Format WorkForce Business Inkjets
Epson America today launched the newest additions to its WorkForce wide-format business-inkjet series designed for small businesses, architects, creative professionals, and engineers. Powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore inkjet-printing technology, Epson says its new WorkForce WF-7210 ($199.99 MSRP), WF-7710 ($249.99 MSRP), and WF-7720 ($299.99 MSRP) deliver “Performance Beyond Laser” for “laser sharp black text and print-shop-quality color graphics.” These wide-format models are said to provide high-volume, border-less prints on up to 13”x19” media, as well as flexible paper handling and high-capacity ink cartridge options.
According to Epson, the WorkForce wide-format printers also use up to 80 percent less power versus color-laser counterparts. All three models provide automatic two-sided printing on up to 11” x 17” media. The WorkForce WF-7710 and WF-7720 also support automatic two-sided copy, scan, and fax on up to 11”x17” media via a 35-page ADF and scan bed.
The WorkForce WF-7210 and WF-7720 also feature a paper capacity of up to 500-sheets (two 250-sheet capacity paper trays)
The wide-format series features mobile connectivity, enabling users to print from their Apple iPads and iPhones, and from Android tablets and smartphones,and feature Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, wired Ethernet network interface, and Near Field Communication (NFC) for tap-to-print.
Epson rates the new models at up to ISO 18 (black)/10 (color) ppm, and they can be equipped with extra-large, high-capacity ink cartridges for high-volume applications.
|WorkForce WF-7210||WorkForce WF-7710||WorkForce WF-7720|
|Input Page Capacity||500
(two 250-sheet trays)
(two 250-sheet trays)
|Rear Feed for Specialty Paper||Included||Included||Included|
|Output Tray Capacity
|Automatic two-sided capabilities||Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax||Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax|
|Control Panel||2.2” LCD||4.3” Color Touchscreen||4.3” Color Touchscreen|
The Epson WorkForce WF-7210, WF-7710, and WF-7720 are now available through major computer, office, and electronic superstores, and at the Epson store, (www.epsonstore.com), as well as via channel resellers.
- December 2017: Epson Expands Enterprise Copier/MFP Portfolio with New A3 WorkForce Color MFP and Print-Management Offerings
- October 2017: Epson Launches Advantage Partner Program for Resellers
- July 2017: Nuance Print-Management and Document-Capture Software Now Available for Epson MFPs, Scanners
- July 2017: Robust First Quarter for Epson, ‘Acclaim’ for Enterprise Inkjet MFPs
- April 2017: Epson Rolls Out Three New WorkForce Pro Business-Inkjet All-in-Ones Starting at $149.99
- March 2017: Epson Announces 100-PPM A3 Business Inkjet Copier/MFP for BTA Channel