Konica Minolta U.S.A., Europe Roll Out Next-Gen bizhub Marketplace App Store
Formerly known as the bizhub MarketPlace, the new Konica Minolta MarketPlace is said to provide “an unprecedented platform for leading-edge applications, customization tools, and centralized device management features, reflecting the company’s forward-thinking direction and global strategy for future advancements.”
The MarketPlace’s cloud, scan, productivity, information, and security apps are said to enable users to quickly and easily increase the power of their Konica Minolta copier/MFPs. With its Web-based Design Tool, custom-designed MFP User Interfaces (UIs) can be created and tailored to display only those functions that are most needed, as well as specific colors, logos, and unique backgrounds for corporate branding.
The new Konica Minolta MarketPlace introduces a completely new user experience with a new layout and interface to provide users with bizhub copier/MFP applications and solutions. It features a streamlined interface with consolidated navigation so that users can more easily find and purchase apps and licenses. Featured apps are highlighted on the Home Page, and all apps can be sorted based on category, or filtered based on keyword.
Other features include:
- Support for single-stream billing to provide a unified billing experience consistent with the rest of Konica Minolta product offerings.
- Simplified account creation to enable first-time users quick access to MarketPlace offerings.
- Optimized operations for installing apps and custom MFP UIs, managing devices, managing operations, and more, along with online help to ensure key information is readily available.
- A new purchasing experience with more options. The new MarketPlace can now support selling a greater variety of products with additional pricing capabilities, such as subscription-based licensing and volume-based discount pricing.
“The new Konica Minolta MarketPlace is not just a change in brand name, but a significant evolution of this key platform, including a more modern, streamlined look-and-feel, a simplified user experience, and advanced features,” commented Manuel Couceiro, vice president of Konica Minolta’s Solutions Engineering Center. “This new platform is in line with the future-ready goals and unified direction of our company as we continue to create a better workplace for today and tomorrow.”
The complete range of apps and licenses can be found at www.us.konicaminoltamarketplace.com
- January 2017: Konica Minolta Extends bizhub MarketPlace Apps Availability to over 35 Countries
- February 2016: New FamilySearch App for Konica Minolta bizhub Copier/MFPs
- August 2015: Konica Minolta’s ‘Chameleon’ Lets Users Customize bizhub Touch Screens
- December 2013: Konica Minolta Adds Scan to Evernote Connector App for Direct Access to Evernote from a bizhub Touch Screen
- April 2013: Konica Minolta Adds Simple Copy App to bizhub Marketplace
- July 2013: Konica Minolta’s New bizhub C754e/C654e Features Latest INFO-Palette Touch Screen, Downloadable Marketplace Apps, 180 OPM Scan
- May 2013: New Konica Minolta bizhub C554e/C454e A3 Color MFPs with Downloadable MarketPlace Apps
- January 2013: Konica Minolta MarketPlace Apps for bizhub MFPs Now Available