Epson Expands Rugged Impact-Printer Lineup with New FX-890II Series Printers
Epson America yesterday announced the new FX-890II series printers, which are designed for businesses that need fast, reliable multi-part prints or continuous printing, particularly in challenging environments. The FX-890II series impact printers are said to be rugged enough to stand up to dusty, humid, high-temperature environments, and feature a large-capacity ribbon cartridge that prints at up to 7.5 million characters per second (cps).
The FX-890II Impact Printer Series are 9-pin, narrow-carriage impact printers that feature a long life cycle, three-year limited warranty, and up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge. The printers feature the Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS, and MICROLINE printer languages, and can handle cut-sheet, continuous, or multi-part forms up to seven-pages thick.
Key features include:
- Durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures
- 9-pin printer speeds through multi-part forms
- Simple paper path for reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to seven-pages thick
- User-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
- Energy Star V2.0 compliant
- Ethernet compatible ― network card supports IPv63
“The new FX-890II Series is Epson’s next generation of impact printers featuring legendary printing reliability, powerful productivity, and low cost of operation,” commented Gabriel Baganasco, Group Product Manager of Latin America System Devices, Americas SIDM. “Thanks to a simple yet elegant paper pathing and a long product life-cycle, the FX-890II Series of impact printers can print continuously quickly, with little concerns of downtime due to jams or misfeeds.”
For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here.