Sharp Acquires Multi-Line Dealer Federalgraphics
The Recycler reports that Sharp Corporation has acquired Federalgraphics, LLC, of Macon, Georgia, and Birmingham, Alabama, and Federalgraphics of Columbus, Inc., for an undisclosed sum.
Federalgraphics markets document solutions and sells and services the Konica-Minolta, Kyocera, KIP Wide-Format, Riso, and Lexmark copier/MFPs, printers, and fax machines. Federalgraphics also sells and services other office equipment, including mailing systems (FP), phone systems, folders, and inserters (MBM). It also markets MPS (Managed Print Services) and IT Managed Services. Ron Sparkman and Chad Hasty will continue to run the acquired business for Sharp, which will now feature the sale of Sharp’s full line of copier/MFPs and professional display products.
“We are elated to have Federalgraphics join the Sharp family and further expand our presence in Georgia and Alabama,” commented Anthony Sci, senior vice president of Sharp Business Systems. “We are committed to upholding the standard of excellence that Federalgraphics customers have come to expect as well as adding the value of Sharp’s extensive catalog of products and services.”
- December 2017: Sharp National Dealer Meeting: Foxconn Benefits, Smart Office, Smart MFPs, Smart Meetings, and More
- September 2017: Sharp Acquires Bay Area Dealer Arista Business Imaging Solutions
- March 2017: Sharp Expands Direct-Sales Operation in California with AVC Acquisition
- February 2016: Sharp Adds Raines Office Solutions as Authorized Dealer
- February 2016: Sharp Expanding Direct Sales in Texas with Acquisition of Meridian Office Systems