Epson Expands Wide-Format Photo-Printer Family with Expression Photo HD-15000
The compact Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is 30-percent smaller than its predecessor, the Artisan 1430, and is designed to create wide-format prints on up to 13″x19″ media for creative and professional applications. Epson Claria Photo HD inks, including the new Red and Gray inks, provide a wider color gamut for smooth, natural skin tones, as well as enhanced black-and-white prints. The printer can produce border-less prints on various sizes, including 4″x6″, 12″x12″, and 13″x19″, and features automatic two-sided printing, 200-sheet front paper tray, and wireless connectivity.
The Expression Photo HD XP-15000 features wireless connectivity through Epson Connect, including the Epson Creative Print App, which enables users to print from iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets and smartphones.
Other features include:
- Prints at up to ISO 9.2 (black)/ 9.0 (color) ppm and prints 4″ x 6″ border-less photos as fast as 27 seconds.
- Wireless connectivity and wired Ethernet networking
- Easy-to-use 2.4″ color LCD panel.
- Includes a USB port for quick printing from flash drives and devices.
- Print on CDs.
- August 2017: New Epson Expression Photo XP-8500 with Six-Color Ink System for Better Photo Printing
- April 2017: Epson Rolls Out Three New WorkForce Pro Business-Inkjet All-in-Ones Starting at $149.99
- March 2017: New ‘Ultra-Compact’ Epson Expression Home XP-440 ‘Small-in-One’
- March 2017: Epson Announces 100-PPM A3 Business Inkjet Copier/MFP for BTA Channel
- February 2017: New Epson ‘Supertank’ Inkjet All-in-Ones Feature up to Two Years Worth of Ink
- January 2017: Epson Says New DS-320 Portable Document Scanner is Fastest in its Class
- January 2017: New Epson Portable Document Scanners Weigh in at Less than Three Pounds
- September 2016: New Epson FastFoto FF-640 for Scanning and Restoring Photos