HP Enterprise Partner Program Adds Konica Minolta Workplace Hub
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe has joined Hewlett-Packard Enterprise’s Partner Program designed to continually verify and test Konica Minolta Workplace Hub technology. Hewlett-Packard Enterprise showcased Konica Minolta’s Workplace Hub as part of the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) booth at its Discover 2017 event being held in Madrid, Spain on November 28 – 30.
Back in March 2017, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. introduced Workplace Hub, an IT solution designed to unify all of an organization’s technology via a single centralized platform, to the world’s press at its Spotlight Live event in Berlin.
Workplace Hub infrastructure can include a “smart” Konica Minolta MFP that provides print, copy, scan, and fax, and that also enables uses to add documents directly to a relevant Team Space (see below).
Workplace Hub infrastructure also includes:
- Data storage: A blend of local server storage with Konica Minolta data centers that comply with country regulations.
- Hybrid Cloud: A bridge between data stored in the office and in the cloud, giving enterprises a flexible and secure way of working that combines the best of local and cloud computing.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise server technology.
- WiFi Access Point: Secure Wi-Fi that’s said to be easy to configure and highly flexible.
Konica Minolta is working with a number of key partners – BrainTribe, Canonical, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, ScienceLogic, ServiceNow and Sophos – to enhance Workplace Hub.
“We’re delighted that our industry partnerships are continuing to grow, affirming our vision around Workplace Hub and supporting us to bring the most robust IT and IoT solutions to market,” said Norihisa Takayama, General Manager of the Workplace Hub Business Unit at Konica Minolta. “The Hewlett Packard Enterprise partnership, like all of our strategic partnerships, are important for Konica Minolta, as we believe this revolutionary technology will transform and challenge the traditional paradigms of work.”
“The need for strong partnerships, when bringing new products to market, is paramount and we are excited to have Konica Minolta as a part of the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Partner Ready for OEM Program,” said Donna Korb, Director of Worldwide OEM Programs at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise. “By leveraging our technology within the Workplace Hub, Konica Minolta is able to focus on its core innovation and we believe that our collective technologies and expertise will enhance the user experience for customers.”
At the Discover 2017 event, Christian Mastrodonato, Chief Technologist at Konica Minolta, presented a number of sessions highlighting the Workplace Hub product road map. This includes the future integration of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Edge and Decision Support capabilities.
For more information about Workplace Hub, visit Konica Minolta here.
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Reports Much-Improved Financial Results for Six Months
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Shows New ECM, IT Solutions at Dealer Conference
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Business with DSSI Acquisition
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Continues Expansion into Healthcare Tech with Invicro Acquisition
- September 2017: New Konica Minolta Accurio Production Printers for ‘Big Press Applications’
- August 2017: Konica Minolta Beefs Up Copier/MFP Security with bizhub SECURE Platinum
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- March 2017: Konica Minolta Announces Sweeping ‘Workplace Hub’ for Office Imaging, Data Storage, IT Admin, User Collaboration
- September 2016: Konica Minolta Rolls Out New ‘Workplace of the Future’ Smart-Office Solutions