Sharp Promotes John Sheehan to U.S. VP of B2B Channel Sales
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA) today announced that it’s promoted John Sheehan to vice president of Channel Sales effective immediately, replacing replace Laura Blackmer who will be leaving Sharp.
Sheehan is a 25-year veteran of B2B sales. Prior to joining Sharp, he led sales organizations at both LG Electronics and NEC Display Solutions, creating and implementing various sales strategies, as well as increasing marketing ROI and driving revenue growth. Sheehan joined Sharp in 2013 to lead its Professional AV and IT Channel Sales groups. Sharp says that “after considerable success,” his role was expanded this past year to include responsibility for the document business channel sales for Sharp’s Central Region.
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America President and CEO Doug Doug Albregts commented: “”We are excited to promote John to this new role. Not only has he consistently provided outstanding results in our IT Channels, he has quickly produced the same results since moving into the document channel sales organization. As our business transforms into an integrated, ‘smart office,’ John’s experience makes him perfectly suited to lead our sales team into this next phase.”
As vice president of Channel Sales, Sheehan will be responsible for managing both the IT/Professional AV groups as well as the document channel sales teams. As part of his document channel role, he will manage the regional dealer sales teams, government and national account sales teams. He will be also responsible for the field service, solutions, and training teams.
- November 2017: Sharp First Manufacturer To Achieve New International Security Standard for Copier/MFPs
- October 2017: Sharp Reports Higher Sales for Latest Six Months, Raises Profit Forecast
- July 2017: New Security Enhancements, Mobile Connectivity for Sharp Color MFPs
- June 2017: Sharp Expands MFP Lineup with New High-Volume A3 Color MFPs, MX-6580N and MX-7580N
- March 2017: Blackboard Learning System Now Integrated with Sharp MFPs
- March 2017: Sharp Shipping New MX-M905 90-PPM A3 Copier/MFP for Light-Production/High-Volume Offices
- November 2017: Sharp Copier/MFPs Now with Pantone Color-Matching