Last month, Ricoh Americas expanded its offerings for small businesses and workgroups, launching its entry-level, desktop SP C261SFNw Color Laser Multifunction Printer, which it bills as offering a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and is for small workgroups.
The new A4 MFP that prints and copies on up to 8.5″ x 14″ media, features:
- Up to 21 ppm output
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Paper capacity up to 751 pages
- 4.3″ color touchscreen; users can program up to 12 of their favorite settings
- Maximum monthly volume of up to 1,500 pages
- Ethernet wired network interface, plus wireless connectivity
- Automatic duplex printing
- Installation software “wizard” for easy setup
Other features include: scan to email and network folders; 50-sheet single pass document feeder (SPDF); and scanning at up to 40 images per minute (ipm), with scanning in both black-and-white and color.
The standard and bypass paper trays support a variety of media, including up to 43-lb. bond/ 90- lb. index paper.
Connect to Smartphones and Tablets
Users can print from smartphones, tablets, and laptops with Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct, and RICOH Smart Device Connector. With the Ricoh Smart Device Connector, users can also print from their Android smartphone with the MFP’s Near Field Communication (NFC) tag that let’s the user tap their smart device to the tag for quick printing.
Ricoh says the SP C261SFNw has a low TEC value of just 1.5 kWh per week. It has an EPEAT Silver rating for eco-friendliness, and Energy Star certification for energy efficiency.