Epson Launches Advantage Partner Program for Resellers
Epson America is launching its new Advantage Partner Program, designed to provide channel partners with technology solutions as well as specialized resources to help reseller partners increase their sales of Epson products. The Epson Advantage Partner Program is made up of six categories, ranging from point-of-service solutions, to business printers and copier/MFPs.
The Epson Advantage Partner Program consists of six categories specializing in various business markets. The program has three tiers: silver, gold and platinum levels; partner participation level is determined by product focus, expertise, level of sales, and support offerings.
The six partner program categories are:
- Envision Point-of-Service Solutions – Epson receipt printers, check scanners, point-of-sale (POS) label printers, intelligent printers, and mobile printers.
- ImageWay Visual Solutions – Epson projectors, displays, and augmented reality.
- BusinessFirst Print Solutions – Epson enterprise printers, business printers, and ink supplies.
- CapturePro Image Solutions – Epson document and photo scanners.
- ProFocus Industrial Print Solutions – Epson professional graphics, large-format printers, and color label printers.
- National Solution Providers – various product categories.
Support for reseller partners includes channel marketing programs, training and support, and access to restricted products and services. Other program features include:
- Access to product evaluation units and demonstration product programs.
- Inclusion in the Epson Dealer Locator Program, based on partner tier level.
- Access marketing campaigns, content and assets
Tom Versfelt, vice president of Epson America Channel and Commercial Sales, commented: “Epson America has always been a channel-centric company, prioritizing the relationships we create with partners across the business markets we service. The Epson Advantage Partner Program builds on the personal and individual approach we’ve taken with partners, and expands into a comprehensive, streamlined program that provides a range of benefits and opportunities for financial growth.”
For more information, visit Epson here.
- July 2017: Nuance Print-Management and Document-Capture Software Now Available for Epson MFPs, Scanners
- July 2017: Robust First Quarter for Epson, ‘Acclaim’ for Enterprise Inkjet MFPs
- April 2017: Epson Rolls Out Three New WorkForce Pro Business-Inkjet All-in-Ones Starting at $149.99
- March 2017: Epson Announces 100-PPM A3 Business Inkjet Copier/MFP for BTA Channel