Konica Minolta Offering Schools Free 30-Day Dremel 3D-Printer Trial
Konica Minolta Business Solutions and 3D-printer maker partner Dremel is offering schools a free 30-day trial of Dremel 3D printers. The promotion runs from now until July 1, 2018, and is only available in the United States.
The firm states that by incorporating 3D-printing technology in the classroom, abstract concepts are transformed into physical models, helping students make connections between what they’re learning in class and the real world. Students can also become more engaged in the process of design, invention, and creation to develop STEM skills.
- May 2017:Konica Minolta Extends 3D-Printing Offerings for Education with Dremel 3D Printers, MyStemKits
- August 2016: ZVerse’s LAYR Content-Creation Platform for 3D Printing Now Available for Konica Minolta Dealers
- June 2015: Catching up with Konica Minolta and its 3D-Printing Initiative
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Partners with STEAMtrax for 3D-Printing Curriculum
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Australia to Distribute 3D Systems’ 3D Printers
- July 2014: Konica Minolta Lays out Compelling Roadmap for Printing: from Production, to Office, A4, and 3D Printing
- June 2014: With New 3D Systems Agreement, Konica Minolta is First to Sell 3D Printers through U.S. Office-Equipment Channel
- April 2012: Konica Minolta “Copier” Dealer Adds 3D Printer Line