Ringdale FollowMe Now Available for Lexmark’s Latest Printers and Copier/MFPs
Ringdale, a U.K.-based provider of document-output management solutions, reported today that its FollowMe Embedded for Lexmark is available for Lexmark International’s latest A3 printers and copier/MFPs, including the Lexmark CS920 and CX920 series.
With FollowMe, print jobs are submitted to a secure print queue. The user must then authenticate themselves at any enabled printer or MFP for the job to print. Follow Me also tracks all print, copy, fax, scan, and email activity across the entire organization, and provides reporting tools for identifying costs and activity. It also provides a Web-based tool for administrators to manage and track activity.
Ringdale says that FollowMe also includes Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities for security across the entire printing environment, and that with one solution, organizations can control printer and MFP access, ensure secure print release, then automatically monitor and prevent the printing of confidential information.
Jan Bollmann, executive vice president at Ringdale, commented: “As organizations look to address rising security risks and prepare for the rapidly approaching rollout of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 25th May 2018, it is important for customers to ramp up security with robust safeguards to prevent data loss. The FollowMe Embedded client is integrated directly into the native functionality of the latest Lexmark devices which enables complete security and regulatory compliance for even the most fast-paced environments”
For partners working with multiple printer and MFP brands, FollowMe says it provides the most consistent user experience across any printer make or model.
- August 2017: Next-Gen Lexmark Printers and MFPs Now Available in U.S.
- August 2017: Lexmark Introduces ‘Fleet Intelligence’ MPS Program for Resellers
- July 2017: Next-Gen Lexmark Markvision Enterprise 3.0 Features New User Interface
- June 2017: Lexmark: How to Secure Printing and Imaging in the Enterprise
- June 2017: Lexmark ‘Goes Beyond’ with New A3 Color Printers, MFPs with Fastest-Ever Print and Scan Speeds
- May 2017: Lexmark Beefs-Up Printer and MFP Security with New Secure Document Monitor