MPS Monitor SDS Now Available with Immediate Access to HP Smart Device Services
MPS Monitor reports that resellers of HP printers and copier/MFPs can now activate online a new SaaS (software as a service) that provides full HP Smart Device Services (SDS) access, with various pricing available, as well as free version.
MPS Monitor SDS is said to provide a new, self-consistent SaaS solution that allows users to access all the functions of the HP SDS platform. It’s specifically designed for HP partners who wish to leverage all of HP Smart Device Services’s advantages, but aren’t willing to adopt a new monitoring solution for their managed print services (MPS) environment.
MPS Monitor is designed to remotely manage and monitor a fleet of HP printers and MFPs for MPS contracts or pay-per-use contracts. The solution enables HP resellers to provide cost-per-page services, print-fleet management, and automated supplies delivery to their customers. Data is stored in the Cloud, managed in a multi-language Web portal, analyzed using reporting tools, or connected to corporate information systems via API. A data- collection agent is said to provide the best technology for printer data-collection via SNMP MIB.
Partners will have exclusive access to the SaaS features provided by HP through a dedicated portal and various subscription plans.HP partners of any size can access MPS Monitor SDS by choosing from seven different subscriptions, beginning with a free version that offers the complete range of SDS features for up to 50 HP printing devices.
For larger needs, HP partners can choose the most appropriate option, starting from MPS Monitor SDS Mini, which can manage up to 200 devices at a cost of €99/month. It can be scaled up to 500, 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000 devices. Partners who manage more than 3,000 devices for their customers can request a quote. Partners using MPS Monitor SDS can activate, cancel, or modify their subscription online using the MPS Monitor SDS Portal.
MPS Monitor has been fully integrated with HP SDS services and with the HP JetAdvantage Management platform since April 2017. The firm says this integration is already active for over 220 customers and manages over 2,000 devices. It was made possible by the partnership between HP and Oberon Service, solution developer and partner of HP JetAdvantage, and sister company of MPS Monitor Srl.
Visit MPS Monitor here to find more information and prices, and to activate a free-of-charge version.
- August 2017: PrintFleet Rolls out First Integration with HP Smart Device Services for Fleet-Monitoring
- June 2017: HP Expanding Dealer Security-Adviser Program; Expects 600 Dealers Worldwide
- May 2017: New HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Series ‘Highest-End A4s’ with Highest Level of Security, FutureSmart 4, More
- April 2017: HP Shipping A3 LaserJets, PageWides, as it Begins Bold Venture into A3 Copier Market
- December 2016: PrintFleet to Incorporate HP Smart Device Services into Printer-Monitoring Solutions
- December 2016: HP Redesigns MPS to Protect Networked Copier/MFPs, Printers Now Pre-Configured for Security
- September 2016: HP Simplifies Partner First Program for Reseller Channel, Expands Marketing Resources
- September 2016: A Closer Look at HP’s New LaserJet and PageWide MFPs Said to Feature Better Reliability, Monitoring, Security, and More
- March 2016: New HP 75-PPM PageWide Inkjets; New Officejets, LaserJets; A3 PageWide Copier/MFPs on the Way
- September 2015: New HP LaserJet 400 Series Printers and MFPs with JetIntellligence for 33-Percent More Prints