New Kyocera Net Manager Fleet-Management Solution
KYOCERA Document Solutions America has introduced KYOCERA Net Manager (KNM), a server-based, Web-accessed solution that enables administrators and IT staff to manage and track print volumes for individual users, as well as each device by department or branch, from one central location.
KYOCERA Net Manager provides control over four key management functions, from end-user tracking and auditing, to monitoring and assessing an entire fleet, all from a single administrator interface. KNM allows secure print, user management, job tracking and accounting, report creation, and more.
According to Kyocera, KNM provides full visibility of all attributes on a single screen, allowing for easy accessibility to all functions and numerous reports. An administrator can analyze any user session and determine MFP and printer color usage. With a customizable interface, users can also quickly find shortcuts to their most frequently used functions.
Doug Cole, director of product marketing for KYOCERA Document Solutions America, commented: “We believe that corporations, want to control costs and have a secure printing environment. KYOCERA Net Manager provides just that, by having the ability to manage all output from a highly intuitive administrative console, with multi-levels of authentication. The Print&Follow feature, which enables secure print release from any MFP, allows for peace of mind.”
KNM joins more than 60 other business applications offered by KYOCERA Document Solutions to help companies streamline their document management process more efficiently and cost-effectively with any HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFP or printer.
Kyocera Net Manager is available through authorized Kyocera dealers at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $535.00 for one device license, with one year maintenance and support.
For more information, visit Kyocera here.
- August 2017: Kyocera Releases SecureAudit for Copier/MFP Security
- August 2017: Kyocera Acquires OnBase Reseller DataBank
- June 2017: New 60-PPM Kyocera Ecosys P8060cdn with Tablet-Like Touchscreen, Mobile Printing, HyPAS
- April 2017: Beyond the Document at Kyocera Conference; Announces Expanded DataBank Partnership, New IT Services
- March 2017: Kyocera Launches New, Faster A4 Desktop Printers Rated at up to 64 PPM
- January 2017: Kyocera Launches DMConnect Pro Document Capture-and-Distribution App
- December 2016: New KYOCERA A4 MFPs Said to Provide Features Previously Not Available for Low-Volume MFPs
- December 2016: New High-Volume MFPs from KYOCERA, TASKalfa 8052ci Color Series, TASKalfa 8002i Series