Brother Launches ‘Brother Refresh’ Automatic Ink and Toner Replacement Service
Brother International today introduced Brother Refresh, which it bills as “the only direct from the manufacturer predictive auto-fulfillment service that eliminates the worry about running out of ink or toner.”
Under the program:
- Brother Refresh guides the customer through a simple process to connect their Refresh-Ready printer or All-in-One online to the Brother Refresh cloud service and the customer chooses their replacement in or toner cartridges.
- Based on the customer’s usage patterns and printer ink or toner levels, Brother Refresh intelligently detects when the customer will run out of ink or toner, and automatically generate a replacement order for the cartridge that’s running out.
- Brother will ship the correct replacement ink or toner cartridge to the customer and bills the customer’s credit card will for the replacement cartridges.
There are no contracts or subscription fees.
More than 70 Brother printers and All-in-Ones are “Refresh-Ready” – equipped with low ink or toner intelligence that automatically triggers a replacement order for the right Brother Genuine ink or toner.
Customers who already own or purchase Refresh-Ready Brother printers just register with Brother Refresh, select the correct ink or toner, and provide a shipping address and payment method. From then on, replacement ink or toner will be automatically shipped when the customer runs low.
For a limited time, Brother is also offering free shipping for orders over $20.00, along with a 10 percent discount off Brother Mall prices.
To learn more and to sign-up, visit Brother here.
- March 2017: New Brother Business-Class Laser Printers, MFPs Feature ‘Enterprise-Level Security,’ Workflow Solutions
- March 2017: New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones with 11″ x 17″ Media Handling, Black Ink at 1¢ Per Page
- January 2017: PrintFleet to Provide Enhanced Print-Fleet Monitoring Software for Brother Resellers
- October 2016: ‘Printing for Pocket Change’ – New Brother INKvestment Inkjet Printers Promise a Penny-per-Page for Black Prints
- May 2016: New Brother Inkjet All-in-One Features Included Ink Cartridges Good for Printing for up to Two Years
- February 2016: New ‘Business-Focused’ Higher-Volume Laser Printers and All-in-Ones from Brother
- January 2016: Brother’s New L5000, L6000 Series for Higher-Volume Office Applications; New 48-PPM ‘Multi-Function’ Copier