Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s acquired TLS.NET, a managed IT Services company that specializes in voice, cloud, and IT solutions, for an undisclosed sum. TLS.NET will become a part of Konica Minolta’s All Covered group.
Founded in 1986, TLS.NET is a network engineering firm and provider of cloud solutions, voice services, and managed IT services. According to Konica Minolta, TLS.NET technology will expand Konica Minolta’s expanding portfolio of workplace solutions, allowing clients to move their company’s voice services to the cloud for in greater scalability and security. These solutions are said to be compatible with a wide range of phone services and can be tailored to customer needs.
TLS.NET managed IT services includes:
- Unified, Web-based dashboard serves as the hub for management activities.
- Regular system health and monitoring status.
- Scheduled patch management for devices can be managed and deployed.
- Block viruses, malware, and ransomware with signature-based and heuristic scanning.
- Hardware/software inventory.
- July 2017: Konica Minolta to Acquire Ambry Genetics for $1 Billion
- June 2017: Konica Minolta Announces Service Partnership with Knightscope, Maker of Security Robots
- September 2016: Konica Minolta Continues Acquisition Strategy with Quality Associates and DocPoint Solutions
- September 2016: Konica Minolta Acquires IT-Services Provider Altuscio Networks
- June 2016: Konica Minolta Set to Spend up to $460 Million on New Acquisitions
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Purchases Video-Surveillance Company MOBOTIX, Expands Share in MGI Production-Printing Company