Xerox Adds Two New Marketing Programs for Channel Partners
Xerox says its channel partners can recreate the company’s Future of Work global forum experience using two new marketing kits consisting of various new promotional tools designed to help generate awareness in local markets and drive demand for Xerox’s technology portfolio, as well as the partners’ complementary services, custom apps, and expertise.
The new Xerox event and demand generation kits are the latest ways Xerox says it’s helping to prepare its channel partners “to build closer, more lasting relationships with customers, leading to new and accelerated revenue streams.”
- Future of Work Forum Kit: Provides all of the elements a channel partner needs to host its own Future of Work forum for customers, showcasing their views on the future of work, as well as how their experience and offerings can ready potential customers for workplace evolution. The kit includes suggested venues, sample invitations and agendas, presentation materials, imagery, equipment recommendations, logistics and budget guidance, social media assets and public relations support.
- Demand Generation Kit: Includes marketing touch-points spanning online content and outbound emails, all designed to keep the partner and its offerings in contact with current clients and prospective customers, as well as drive demand for Xerox’s 29 new ConnectKey -enabled printers, MFPs, and apps. The tool kit includes social-media templates with images, suggested content to post, Web-page elements, photography, and inserts for customer emails.
“We previewed the marketing materials from Xerox and are anxious to host an event,” commented Josh Salkin, managing partner of Edge Business Systems, the 2015 Xerox Dealer of the Year. “This outfits us with what we need to talk with customers and prospects about how today’s business world communicates, connects and works—and how we’re prepared to help them succeed through vanguard technology and services, and our local know-how.”
Furnishing channel partners with sales and marketing tools is said to be core to Xerox’s strategy to increase its share of the lucrative and growing small- and mid-size business market, as it says that 75 percent of office technology sales are made through indirect channels.
“Our channel partners wear multiple hats and often the same person handles everything from sales to service to social media,” said Darren Cassidy, president of Xerox’s U.S. Channels Unit, North America Operations. These tool kits give them a head-start on their marketing efforts, reinforcing our strong commitment to their success and growth.”
The two new marketing kits for Xerox channel partners come on the heels of the biggest product launch in the company’s history, the introduction of 29 new printers and MFPs earlier this year, and which make up the Xerox AltaLink and Xerox VersaLink product lines.
The ConnectKey portfolio is said to transform “traditional printing devices into smart, connected workplace assistants that reflect the evolving needs of today’s businesses at the intersection of physical and digital worlds.”
Prospective partners can learn more about the Xerox channel partners program here:
- June 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Dealers as Part of $100 Million Channel Expansion
- May 2017: Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Major Ricoh Dealer MT Business Technologies
- April 2017: Xerox Seeking to Add 60 New U.S. Multi-Brand Dealers, Training Thousands of Resellers
- March 2017: Xerox Reveals its Biggest Product Blitz Ever with New VersaLink, AltaLink ‘Workplace Assistants’
- March 2017: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires Laser Resources
- February 2017: Xerox to Spend $100 Million Acquiring Independent Copier Dealers, Converting them to the Xerox-Only Brand