New Samsung ProXpress A4 C40 Color Printers, MFPs, with Smart UX Center
Samsung Printing Solutions has introduced the ProXpress C40 series featuring its Smart UX Center solutions, and which includes the C4010ND, C4012ND, and C4062FX. In North America, the C40 series includes the C4010ND, C4012ND, and C4062FX, in Latin America the C4010ND and C4062FX, in Korea, the C4010ND and in other regions the C4010ND and C4060FX.
Samsung rates the C40 series at up to 40 ppm. The C4010ND laser color printer is equipped with a 800 MHz and 400 MHz Dual-core CPU and 512 MB of memory, while the C4060 MFPs incorporate a 1.5 Hz Quad-core CPU and 3 GB of memory.
The ProXpress C40 series prints at 9,600 x 600 dpi using Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering engine for Clean Pages) technology, which Samsung says provides sharper text and line quality, as well as “well-rendered” color images.
Samsung’s Smart UX Center, along with Samsung’s Android-OS based tablet-like touchscreen, also enables customers to add various apps and widgets, which may be downloaded at smartux.samsung.com, and which are designed to enhance office productivity, document security, and printer serviceability.
- May 2017: Samsung Launches New Remote-Troubleshooting, Security Apps
- April 2017: Samsung Printing App Center 2.0 Now Officially Open
- April 2017: Samsung Adds New Features to Soon-to-be-Released Printing App Center v. 2
- March 2017: Samsung Envisions Self-Healing Printers and MFPs that Learn from Errors
- January 2017: Samsung Enabling Mobile Printing for Android Users with New Mopria Certification
- January 2017: Samsung’s Smart UX Mobile App Adds Smart UX Center Touchscreen Functionality to Samsung Printers
- January 2017: Samsung Rolls Out Instant Print Program 2.0 with Online Portal
- November 2016: New Samsung Smart MultiXpress M5360RX A4 MFP with Faster Touch Screen, Smart UX Apps