New Entry-Level Desktop Color MFP, Printer from Ricoh for Home and Satellite Offices
Last week, Ricoh USA introduced two new A4 laser-based color models aimed squarely at small, home, and satellite offices, including the new 21-ppm SP C262SFNw color MFP, which is said to feature enhanced wireless and mobile printing capabilities, as well as low running costs. Equipped with a 50-sheet Single Pass Document Feeder and a customizable 4.3″ color touchscreen Ricoh says the SP C262SFNw is the most advanced entry-level A4 (8.5″ x 14″) color MFP Ricoh has ever brought to market.
The SP C262SFNw replaces Ricoh’s SP C252SF, and features enhanced wireless connectivity and mobile-printing capabilities.
The SP C262SFNw, is recommended for single users and sole professionals in SOHO/COHO environments as well as for small work teams of up to five users in small branch offices and corporate departments, with a slightly higher minimum volume threshold of 900 up to 3,000 total pages per month to accommodate additional copy and fax activity.
Also new is the SP C262DNw color laser printer, which Ricoh says also features enhanced wireless and mobile-printing capabilities with low running costs. This 21-ppm color laser printer replaces the SP C252DN. It’s essentially the same as the new SP C262SFNw MFP, but is a standalone-printer only. For more information and complete specifications, visit Ricoh here.
The new models are available via authorized Ricoh dealers.
The SP C262SFNw MFP features:
- Up to 21 ppm color print, copy, scan, and fax.
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution.
- Paper capacity up to 751 pages.
- 4.3″ touchscreen.
- Color toners that can yield up to 6,000 pages.
- Energy Star certification and an EPEAT Silver rating.
- User codes let administrators manage user access to specific functions, such as restricting color printing to help lower toner costs. With Locked Print, users must authenticate themselves at the device to reduce paper consumption and help ensure documents aren’t left unattended.
- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet network interface, and 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN connectivity.
For more information on the SP C262SFNw MFP, visit Ricoh here.
For more information and complete specifications on the SP C262SDNw printer, visit Ricoh here.
- June 2017: Ricoh Adds New ‘ex’ Mid-Volume A3 Color MFPs, MP C4504ex, MP C6004ex
- May 2017: Ricoh Expands its Services Portfolio with New RICOH Service Advantage
- May 2017: Ricoh’s Serverless Print Solutions Eliminate Cost, Maintenance of Multiple Print Servers
- March 2017: Ricoh Launches ‘Hybrid’ Desktop ‘A4’ MFP that Prints and Scans on 11″x17″ Media
- March 2017: New Ricoh MFPs for Healthcare with Locked Paper Tray, Wristband-Printing, More
- February 2017: Ricoh Refreshes A3 Monochrome MFP Family with Six New Models Rated at up to 60 PPM
- February 2017: Ricoh Launches High-Volume A3 Color-Laser Printers
- February 2017: Ricoh USA and UL to Provide Training in 3D Printing for Manufacturing