Sharp Expands MFP Lineup with New High-Volume A3 Color MFPs, MX-6580N and MX-7580N
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America today added two new additions to its high-volume color copier/MFP lineup: the Sharp MX-6580N and MX-7580N, both of which may be equipped an optional MX-PE12 Electronics for Imaging (EFI) Fiery Print Server for professional printing and for color-critical print environments.
The two new MFPs are said to feature a rugged design and user-friendly experience that can help streamline document workflows in high-volume office environments, central reprographics departments (CRDs), and copy rooms, and feature robust paper-handling and productive output capabilities.
They also feature Sharp’s next generation Color Consistency System, which is said to be easy to use and helps ensure brilliant, consistent color output “page-after-page and job-after-job for repeatable high-quality results.” Sharp’s customizable touchscreen is also said to provide a user-friendly, graphical interface with a clean design, simplified Easy Modes, and integrated mini operation guides.
The MX-6580N and MX-7580N print 65 and 75 ppm, respectively, and are equipped with Sharp OSA technology, the latter of which enables integration with network applications and cloud-based services, such as Cloud Connect for popular platforms such as One Drive, Google Drive, and Microsoft SharePoint Online. The optional MX-PE12 Fiery Print Server provides print-job and print color management, and is designed for in environments requiring more control and precision color output.
Mobile scanning is available via Sharpdesk Mobile, and connectivity is available via mobile printing supported platforms such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Native Android Printing. A server-less print release option allows users to release a job from another capable Sharp MFP without requiring a server or extra software.
Both MFPs also feature:
- 150-sheet duplex single pass feeder that scans up to 200 ipm.
- Standard print controller with included PCL 6 and true Adobe PostScript 3 print drivers.
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
- Virtually maintenance-free triple air-feed paper handling option.
The MX-6580N and MX-7580N are scheduled to ship immediately and are available from authorized Sharp dealers.
- March 2017: Sharp Shipping New MX-M905 90-PPM A3 Copier/MFP for Light-Production/High-Volume Offices
- November 2016: Sharp Copier/MFPs Now with Pantone Color-Matching
- June 2016: Sharp Expands Advanced and Essentials A3 MFP Series with Four New Color MFPs
- March 2016: Sharp Extends Light-Production Line with MX-M1055, MX-M1205 with New Paper Catalog
- January 2016: Latest A3 Copier/MFPs from Sharp Boast Cloud Connectivity, Next-Generation Touch Screen, More
- December 2015: Sharp Adds Document-Workflow Specialist Fabsoft to its Sharp Partner Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice