Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
Toshiba America Business Solutions and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions report that they’re again teaming up to host a reseller and end-user event, 2017 LEAD (Learn Engage Act Deliver), this week in Orlando, Florida, and will be introducing a new embedded platform for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs called “Elevate.”
Elevate is an embedded platform engineered for use with Toshiba’s e-STUDIO MFPs, and is a software solution designed for customizing Toshiba MFPs’ user interfaces in order to simplify user operation and optimize document-workflow, security, accounting, and end-user productivity.
At the conference, Toshiba is demonstrating its various document-workflow solutions, MFPs, digital signage, thermal barcode printers, as well as its entire suite of point-of-sale (POS) printers, software, and services.
The event includes 40 educational sessions tailored “to help attendees operate more profitably and improve their customers’ user experience.”
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions markets retail store technology. Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) markets MFPs and digital signage for businesses of all sizes throughout the United States, Mexico, and Central and South America.
Editor’s Note: We’ll have more details on Toshiba Elevate as information becomes available.
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties
- December 2016: Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office Solutions Now Available for Toshiba MFPs
- November 2016: Toshiba Resellers to Sell Kodak Alaris Document Scanners
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More