Samsung Adds New Features to Soon-to-be-Released Printing App Center v. 2
Samsung Printing Solutions will introduce the latest version of its Printing App Center, version 2, on April 18th, and said it’s add new functionality to the app, including online real-time chatting and customized catalogs.
Currently, over 14,000 people use apps from the Printing App Center, and there have been over 210,000 app/widget downloads.
Some of the new updates include:
Samsung also reports that the top five downloads from its Printing App Center are:
- Smart Update, which automatically searches for the latest firmware and helps users download and install it to the Samsung MFP.
- Dynamic Workflow, which lets users customize and create various document workflows.
- MFP Support Remote Call, which enables service personnel to remotely access the Samsung MFP and help solve problems in real-time.
- Hancom Office 2014, which enables users to access and edit documents on the Samsung MFP’s touchscreen.
- Copy Customizer, which enables users to configure multiple copy settings, user-authentication settings, and more with widgets.
For more information on Printing App Center, visit Samsung here.
- March 2017: Samsung Envisions Self-Healing Printers and MFPs that Learn from Errors
- January 2017: Samsung’s Smart UX Mobile App Adds Smart UX Center Touchscreen Functionality to Samsung Printers
- January 2017: Samsung Trots Out New Image Stamp Pocket Printer at CES
- November 2016: New Samsung Smart MultiXpress M5360RX A4 MFP with Faster Touch Screen, Smart UX Apps
- September 2016: Samsung Blog: Wireless Mobile Printing Spurring Growth of Printer-Parts Market