Epson Announces Three-Year Warranty for Its Commercial Document Scanners
Epson America reports that its now providing an Epson Three-Year Limited Warranty and Next Business Day Replacement Program for its commercial document scanners. The new program provides a three-year limited warranty with Advanced Exchange for the DS-Series models including the DS-320, DS-530, DS-860, DS-1630, DS-6500, DS-7500, DS-50000, DS-60000, and the DS-70000. Users who call in by 3 p.m. EST will also now receive a replacement scanner the next business day, which includes free shipping both ways.
Epson says its document scanners feature “the widest array of configuration options, easy setup with seamless integration, and cost savings when compared with competitive brands. Epson commercial document scanners are also compatible with the leading software solutions providers representing numerous key industries.
“With our three-year limited warranty and next day replacement program, businesses with Epson document scanners no longer need to worry about hardware downtime impacting their workflow,” commented Sean Gunduz, senior product manager for Epson America’s scanner group. “In addition, our channel partners can feel confident offering Epson commercial scanning solutions to their customers knowing that Epson will go above and beyond to keep their businesses up and running.”
To learn more about the Epson Three-Year Limited Warranty and Next Business Day Replacement Program and Advanced Exchange program, visit https://epson.com/.
- January 2017: New Epson Portable Document Scanners Weigh in at Less than Three Pounds
- December 2016: Two New Desktop Document Scanners from Epson, the WorkForce ES-400, WorkForce ES-500W
- September 2016: Two New Workgroup Document Scanners from Epson Start at $299.99
- March 2015: Epson WorkForce Document Scanners Certified for Use with PSIGEN Software
- March 2015: New Epson Perfection V39 Personal Document Scanner with ArcSoft for Scanning Over-Size Documents
- February 2015: New $69.99 Desktop Document Scanner, Perfection V19, from Epson
- January 2015: Epson Office Scanners Certified for Use with eFileCabinet Document-Management Software
- November 2014: New Mid-Volume Document Scanner from Epson, the WorkForce DS-520, with Scan to Cloud