DEX Imaging Continues Acquisition Strategy with Fifth Acquisition this Year
DEX Imaging, the largest independent dealer of document-imaging and digital-content solutions in the United States, reports that it’s acquired Enoch Office for an undisclosed sum. Enoch Office is a $4.6 million imaging dealership located in Baltimore, Maryland, and founded in 1961. Enoch sells and services Xerox, Canon, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, and HP products.
In just this year, DEX has acquired four other dealerships:
- Radford’s Office Technology and Rawlins Office Machines, two separate dealerships located in Clarksville, Tennessee, with combined revenues of more than $1.2 million.
- Simile Imaging Solutions, , a $2 million Kyocera dealership located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Digitec, a $3-million Sharp and Lanier dealership operating in middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky.
DEX Imaging’s CEO Dan Doyle Jr. commented: “The addition of Enoch Office supports our strategy to strengthen and expand our services in Baltimore, providing even more product offerings and enhanced service manpower to the region.”
Enoch’s former owner, Joseph Enoch, Jr., said, “DEX Imaging’s commitment to the development of emerging technologies was key in the decision to join forces. Together, we are ensuring that our customers continue to receive the best service experience well into the future, while also ensuring that our employees are given the best tools and technology moving forward.”
DEX Imaging sells and services Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera, and HP copiers and printers, and has developed patented software designed to help customers better manage their document imaging assets.
- January 2017: DEX Imaging Snaps up Four Dealerships in New Year
- October 2016: DEX Imaging Acquires Omega Office Systems, Adding Xerox Copier/MFPs to Lineup
- July 2016: DEX Acquires Sharp-Dealer Modular Document Solutions in ‘Largest Acquisition to Date’
- June 2015: DEX Imaging Acquires Managed-Print Services Provider TotalPrint
- May 2013: Copier/MFP Dealer DEX Imaging Acquires Two Florida Dealers