Clover Acquires ColorLabs, Maker of Imaging Products and Consumables for Mailing, Packaging, Printing
Clover Imaging Group (CIG) reports that it’s acquired DC Imaging’s ColorLabs Ink Innovations businessfor an undisclosed sum. ColorLabs is a developer of aftermarket mailroom consumable products and supplier of specialty imaging supplies for the mailing, packaging, and printing industries.
“The acquisition of the ColorLabs brand strengthens our postal ink technology and product breadth,” said CIG President Eric Martin. “The ColorLabs brand adds a defined focus on new categories for mailroom cartridges in addition to the high quality postal products that we already offer and will continue to offer to our loyal customers. Our goal is for CIG to provide the most comprehensive line of superior products and solutions under one platform.”
ColorLabs was one of the first organizations to introduce compatible and remanufactured inkjet products to the Internet commerce community in the United States, and eventually expanded internationally with business activities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
“Our focus on the postal category allowed us to carve out a niche and to create intimate customer relationships, which we now look to expand given CIG’s global reach, product breadth, and manufacturing capabilities,” said Michael Frothingham, President of ColorLabs.
With more than 10 years of experience in ink formulation and manufacturing of postage meter supplies, CIG’s current postage-meter supplies brands, NuPost and ecoPost, deliver exceptional quality and performance. Now, the ColorLabs brand joins CIG’s postage portfolio as the only aftermarket postage products approved by the U.S. Postal Service.
CIG’s says that its “ever-expanding” portfolio of postage products “provides quality and performance that rivals the national brands at a fraction of the cost.” For more information, visit colorlabs.com and cloverimaging.com.
- March 2017: Clover Imaging Promotes TCO Tool for Dealers
- January 2017: Clover Imaging Now Offering Certified Printer Repair Training
- December 2016: Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- June 2014: Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturers Clover and MSE Announce Merger