Blackboard Learning System Now Integrated with Sharp MFPs
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA) reports that Blackboard Learn, Blackboard’s learning- management system with Sharp MFPs, enhancing the paper-to-digital workflows in higher education and K–12 education.
Through the integration, students can use any connected Sharp MFP on campus to scan assignments and upload the file directly to their Blackboard Learn courses. It’s said to improve the student user experience by providing a more efficient and flexible way to submit handwritten or hard-copy assignments. The integration also streamlines the workflow for instructors, allowing them to review and grade uploaded assignments from within their Blackboard Learn course.
Blackboard Learn is Blackboard’s flagship learning management system (LMS) that provides the technology foundation for online learning programs. Sharp announced its alliance with Blackboard at the end of 2015. Since then, the companies have worked together to develop the integration which is now available for Blackboard Learn clients.
The integration is exclusively available to Blackboard clients enrolled in the Sharp Application Integrator Program. To download the Sharp MFP Assignment Submission Building Block, clients can visit the Blackboard Extensions Catalog.
- March 2017: Sharp Shipping New MX-M905 90-PPM A3 Copier/MFP for Light-Production/High-Volume Offices
- November 2016: Sharp Copier/MFPs Now with Pantone Color-Matching
- June 2016: Sharp Expands Advanced and Essentials A3 MFP Series with Four New Color MFPs
- March 2016: Sharp Extends Light-Production Line with MX-M1055, MX-M1205 with New Paper Catalog
- January 2016: Latest A3 Copier/MFPs from Sharp Boast Cloud Connectivity, Next-Generation Touch Screen, More
- December 2015: Sharp Adds Document-Workflow Specialist Fabsoft to its Sharp Partner Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- December 2015: Sharp Rolls Out New Color Copier/MFPs, MWA Intelligence Partnership, New Software at National Dealer Meeting
- October 2015: Umango Software for Document Conversion, Routing, and Data Extraction Now Available for Sharp Copier/MFPs
- October 2015: Sharp Expands Mono A3 Lineup with Three New Copier/MFPs