Cartridge World Rolls Out New Managed Print Services Programs for Franchises
Yesterday, Illinois-based Cartridge World, a global franchise network for OEM-alternative ink and toner cartridges, reported a new “significant investment to elevate brand awareness and help franchisees throughout the United States grow their B2B recurring revenues with managed print services (MPS).”
Cartridge World stated: “We believe we have a unique MPS value proposition and our plan it to give our franchisees more opportunities share it with more businesses than they currently do.”
Cartridge World’s new B2B Growth Platform, which it will release this month, is expected to make Cartridge World Franchisees “a disruptive force in their local markets with digital-lead generation campaigns” and a new value proposition for small and mid-size businesses looking to simplify and save money on printer hardware and consumables.
Highlights of the 2017 B2B Growth Platform include:
- Lead Generation – Digital-marketing campaigns for demand creation with SMB customers.
- Sales Training – Live and on-demand B2B sales training with sales-performance coach Rick Lambert.
- Sales Tools – “Customer-facing enablers” to communicate the Cartridge World’s unique B2B value proposition.
- Enhancements to corporate and franchise Web sites will feature a new lead-generation game.
- Ongoing Communications – Monthly best practice sharing will be showcased in a monthly “Cartridge World News” video sent to all franchisees.
- Customized for Cartridge World by industry experts at in2communications.com and selltowin.com, the new B2B Growth Platform features a powerful combination of field proven components “never before seen in the US marketplace.”
“Initial feedback on what’s coming has been phenomenal and we’re very excited about the potential this brings to each of our valued franchisees to quickly grow their business this year,” said Alan White, marketing manager for Cartridge World North America. “We believe we have a unique MPS value proposition and our plan it to give our franchisees more opportunities share it with more businesses than they currently do.”
Plans to translate and expand the program globally are already underway based on feedback from franchisees in other countries.
To learn more about Cartridge Worlds new B2B Growth Platform or to receive information on the becoming a franchisee, visit Cartridge World here.
- September 2016: Cartridge World Now Selling M3D Consumer and Educational 3D Printers
- June 2016: New PrintWorld Mobile-Print App from Cartridge World; Also Aims to Deploy Printers Across the U.S.
- March 2016: Cartridge World to Sell Static Control’s Third-Party Toner, Ink, Components
- January 2016: ‘Free’ Printer from Cartridge World Requires Purchase of Toner, Ink Supplies
- March 2014: Cartridge World Launches Campaign to ‘Stop Ink Insanity’