New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones with 11″ x 17″ Media Handling, Black Ink at 1¢ Per Page
Yesterday, Brother International introduced two new additions to its INKvestment family of color inkjet All‐in‐Ones, the MFC‐J5930DW ($299.992 MSRP) and MFC‐J6935DW ($349.992 MSRP), both of which print and scan on up to 11″x 17″ media. Brother says its INKvestment line addresses “one of the biggest challenges facing small office and home office (SOHO) users: the high cost of ink.” The company states that a single INKvestment Super High‐Yield black cartridge delivers approximately 3,000 pages, for less than $302, and a single INKvestment Super High‐yield color cartridge delivers 1,500 pages for less than $202 , translating to a cost per page of less than a penny per page for black and less than a nickel per page for color printouts.
The new INKvestment devices provide the capabilities and practical functionality that small businesses need. These reliable and durable devices are backed with unprecedented toll‐free technical telephone
support for the life of the product.
The MFC‐J5930DW and the MFC‐J6935DW include an additional paper tray for extra paper handling flexibility, the convenience and cost savings of automatic duplex printing and single‐pass duplex
copying/scanning. Both devices can also print up to ledger size (11” x 17”) documents. The MFC‐J6935DW offers the ability to copy and scan ledger size documents directly on the glass.
Other features for both All-in-Ones include:
- Print, copy, scan and fax, all in color.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct connectivity.
- Rrated at up to 35 (black)/27 (color) ppm
- Amazon Dash ink-replenishment: Brother printers are “smart printers,” equipped with low-ink intelligence that automatically triggers an ink shipment from a user’s Amazon account to their home or
- office, and billing the user for ink. Users can register with Amazon Dash to automatically receive Brother Genuine ink cartridges.
- Integration with popular cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox ,and Evernote. Users can scan documents to Brother Cloud Apps such as Office, Outline&Copy, Outline&Scan, Outline&Remove, NoteScan and CreativeCenter.
- Mobile printing via wireless connectivity with Wi‐Fi Direct allows users to print from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Mobile devices can sync with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Wi‐Fi Direct, and Brother iPrint&Scan. Supports Near Field Communication (NFC) “touch to connect” printing and scanning with mobile devices..
- 3.7” touchscreen.
- Print, copy, scan, and fax on up to 11″ x 17″ media and documents.
- Ledger-size (11″ x 17″) scan glass and 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Single-pass two-sided scan and copy and automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- 500-sheet dual paper tray total capacity accepts up to 11″ x 17″ media, and 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for optional capacity and printing on envelopes and card stock.
- Super High Yield cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges yield up to 1,500 pages, while black Super High-Yield ink cartridge yields up to 3,000 pages.
- Secure function lock for print , scan, copy, and fax..
- Two‐year limited warranty in addition to free technical support for the life of the products via online, call or live chat.
Brother’s new INKvestment color all‐in‐ones are available through online retailers and distributors.
Two previously‐announced INKvestment devices, the MFC‐J5830DW XL and the MFC‐J6535DW XL, are also both now available as well. The MFC‐J5830DW XL includes 16 INKvestment cartridges in the box, and the MFC‐J6535DW XL includes 20 INKvestment cartridges eliminating the need to purchase ink for up to two
- January 2017: PrintFleet to Provide Enhanced Print-Fleet Monitoring Software for Brother Resellers
- November 2016: Brother: How to Balance Your Print Fleet and Save
- October 2016: ‘Printing for Pocket Change’ – New Brother INKvestment Inkjet Printers Promise a Penny-per-Page for Black Prints
- May 2016: New Brother Inkjet All-in-One Features Included Ink Cartridges Good for Printing for up to Two Years
- February 2016: New ‘Business-Focused’ Higher-Volume Laser Printers and All-in-Ones from Brother
- January 2016: Brother Surveys: Printing Still ‘Vital’ in Business, Paperless Office Still Far Off
- January 2016: Brother’s New L5000, L6000 Series for Higher-Volume Office Applications; New 48-PPM ‘Multi-Function’ Copier
- January 2016: Amazon ‘Dash’ Automatic Toner and Ink Delivery Now Available for Brother Printers