Atlantic, Tomorrows Office Acquires Praxis Data Systems
Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, a Managed Services Provider of office-technology products and solutions to over 20,000 customers, and based in New York City, reports that it’s expanded its IT Services Division with the acquisition of Praxis Data Systems (PDS), an IT Services provider for the Southern New Jersey and Greater Philadelphia, for an undisclosed sum.
Atlantic executives “see the acquisition as a tremendous opportunity to enhance customer value for the following areas:”
- Expanded IT service resources throughout Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey with 20 additional IT professionals.
- Synergistic fit in culture placing customer service as a top priority.
- IT Solution Sets are well-aligned with similar services and product offerings.
- PDS will be able to expand a full portfolio of imaging solutions to their customer base.
- PDS leadership is Committed to Continue to Lead operations and maintain customer relationships.
As part of the Atlantic organization, Praxis Data Systems will continue to provide uninterrupted service to current and new customers offering Atlantic’s “stack” of popular business technology services, which include:
- Imaging Office Technology and Services
- Production Printing Systems
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services
- Private Cloud Services
- Managed Document Services
- Managed Print Services
- Professional Services
“Joining forces is an immediate win for both organizations and most importantly – our customers in the Greater Philadelphia and Delaware Valley market” stated Bill McLaughlin, Chief Technology Officer of Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office. “The PDS team has done a tremendous job growing their business organically, and we’re eager to provide them and their customers with additional resources and a full portfolio of imaging solutions that will immediately expand their potential” stated Larry Weiss, president and CEO.
“We’re excited about the natural synergies between the two companies and the compelling value proposition this creates for today’s value driven IT leaders” stated Harry Srolovitz, President of Praxis Data Systems. “We’ve always admired Atlantic’s ability to provide people, systems and technologies on a larger scale, and now we can do the same as part of the Atlantic family.”