PrinterLogic Signs North American Distribution Agreement with Tech Data
Utah-based PrinterLogic, a provider of a server-less enterprise print-management solution that enables businesses to eliminate print servers, reports that it’s expanded its distribution network through an agreement with Tech Data, one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. The agreement enables Tech Data to distribute PrinterLogic’s printer and print-driver management solution to resellers throughout the United States and Canada. The companies also plan to expand distribution of PrinterLogic to Europe.
IT resellers utilize Tech Data to support small to mid-size businesses (SMBs), large enterprises, educational institutions, and governmental agencies.
PrinterLogic says its print-management provides the following benefits:
- Simplify Printer Driver Management & Deployment – PrinterLogic is said to provide easy printer and driver management with a simple interface, eliminates scripting and GPOs, and enables self-service printer installation with floor plan maps, via a solution can be implemented in several days. PrinterLogic says that 91 percent of its customers are fully deployed within four weeks, and 67 percent are deployed within just five days.
- Minimize IT infrastructure by eliminating print servers
- PrinterLogic is said reduce the costs involved with purchasing, deploying, and maintaining servers and endpoint devices. Independent surveys of PrinterLogic’s worldwide customer base are said to indicate that 87 percent of customers surveyed experienced 100 percent return on investment (ROI) in the first year, and that 45 percent reported more than 200 percent ROI.
For more information on PrinterLogic’s server-less printing, visit the firm here.
- Company Press Release: PrinterLogic Launches PrinterCloud, the First Cloud-Based Enterprise Printer and Driver Management Solution that Eliminates Print Servers
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- November 2014: New PrinterLogic Printer-Management Platform Eliminates the Need for Print Servers