Clover Imaging Now Offering Certified Printer Repair Training
Provider of third-party OEM-alternative print cartridges Clover Imaging Group (CIG) reports that “as part of its unrivaled TechLink 2.0 platform,” it now offers the office-imaging industry’s “most respected training programs” including certified printer repair training.
From instructing field technicians on how to troubleshoot to providing customer service training for dispatch and customer support personnel, Clover says it offers a comprehensive line-up of courses and certifications to fit the needs of the individual dealership.
Trainings is available both online and on site.
“Clover Imaging Group has done an amazing job training our dealers for both mono and color, laser printer repair,” commented Larry Bennett, business development manager for Toshiba America Business Solutions. “Having seen firsthand the level of excellence and quality of the curriculum, I can highly recommend the company’s training program. To date, CIG has trained more than 400 of our Toshiba Business Solutions and independent dealer technicians to help enhance the knowledge and skill-set of these professionals. Moreover, CIG continues to improve our technician program by constantly updating its training content to keep it fresh and relevant for our workforce. In addition to its impressive training acumen, CIG’s enrollment, setup, and hosting process is also top-notch. We continue to rely on CIG to bring quality repair training to our dealer channel.”
HP Inc. and Lexmark International laser-printer training consists of interactive courses taught by instructors that establish a basic introduction to printers and printer repair. This class is said to prepare students for the tests required for authorization.
Other training includes CompTIA A+ certification, CompTIA customer-service skills, and CompTIA authorized service center ASC gold.
Clover also offers professional training solutions for Managed Print Services (MPS). CIG’s Selling MPS training provides business development representatives with an advanced sales education forum to help penetrate the print management market. Servicing MPS training focuses on proven methodologies that drive profitability and operational performances within organizations. CIG’s certified instructors ensure certified students leave prepared, resulting in a higher percentage of first call repair success rates. For more insight into CIG’s training programs, please view the video here:
To take advantage of its training and TechLink 2.0 platform, CIG customers should contact their account manager today.
- December 2016: Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- December 2015: PrintFleet Partnering with MWA Intelligence to Enhance MPS Print-Monitoring Solutions
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- March 2015: OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
- February 2015: Konica Minolta to Provide MWAI FORZA ERP Platform for Easier Dealership Management, Expands EFI Offerings
- May 2013: MWA Intelligence Announces New Print-Tracking Sensor