Xaar Teaming up with Xerox to Develop Inkjet Print Heads for Industrial Printing
Xaar, a U.K.-based developer of digital industrial-inkjet printing technology, reports that it’s signed an inkjet print-head partnership agreement with Xerox. Under the agreement, it’ll partner with Xerox to develop bulk piezoelectric (piezo) inkjet print heads.
Last June, Xaar also announced a partnership with Ricoh to develop piezo inkjet print heads (see press release here).
The Xerox partnership is said to capitalize on each company’s expertise in bulk piezo print-head development, and it’s said it will deliver “substantial benefits to the market through leveraging both companies’ market-leading technology.” It’s also said to enable Xaar to bring to customers a broader range of bulk piezo inkjet print heads.
Xaar is a developer of digital inkjet-printing technology and an award-winning manufacturer of piezoelectric drop-on-demand industrial inkjet print heads. Its technology is used all over the world in a wide range of manufacturing printing applications, including graphics, labels, direct-to-shape packaging decoration, ceramic tiles, laminates, and outer case coding, as well as printing with specialist functional fluids for advanced manufacturing techniques. The company also develops and sells ink systems, electronics, and fluid optimization services to accelerate inkjet system development and adoption.
- October 2016: Fuji Xerox Adds Next-Generation Versant 1300, Versant 180 Color Production Printers for Light-Volume Production-Printing
- October 2016: Xerox Enhances C60/C70 Light-Production Systems with Broader Paper-Handling, Improved Image Quality, Enhanced Workflow
- August 2016: Xerox Direct to Object Inkjet Printer for Printing on 3D Objects Now Available
- June 2016: Xerox Reports Strong Production-Inkjet Printer Sales at drupa Tradeshow
- June 2016: This Week in Imaging: Xerox, HP, Kodak Go Inkjet at drupa; ‘Scan Troll’ in Trouble Again
- May 2016: Aiming to Disrupt Production-Inkjet Printing, Xerox to Preview Object Inkjet Printer for Printing on 3D Objects
- May 2016: KBA and Xerox Target Folding-Carton Printing Market with a 40-Inch Digital Sheet-Fed Press
- April 2016: New Xerox Cloud-Based IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management for Inkjet Production-Printing Presses
- March 2016: Fuji Xerox Launches iGen 5 150 Press with Fifth Color Station
- March 2016: Xerox Launches its First Cut-Sheet Inkjet Press, the Brenva HD, Plus New Continuous-Feed Inkjet Printer Platform