Konica Minolta Partners with Teem to Provide Meeting-Room Management Solution
Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA today reports that it will partner to launch the Teem platform for their Workplace of the Future Portfolio, a cloud-based meeting tool and analytics solution that it says helps companies collaborate more effectively. Teem provides enterprise clients with the tools needed to “optimize their space utilization, move towards agile working and support the productivity needs of the workforce in today’s modern working environments.”
“We want to help facilitate a more seamless experience for companies to conduct business,” said Dino Pagliarello, vice president, Product Management and Planning, Konica Minolta. “By working with a partner like Teem, we are able to implement a convenient tool for businesses across the U.S. that will make meeting room scheduling logistics effortless. We couldn’t be more excited about this new relationship.”
This platform provides employee-focused meeting tools and activity-driven insights, including conference-room displays. By syncing with employee calendars, Teem automatically detects room occupancy and gathers analytics on how rooms are actually used. Any changes in room availability are immediately reflected, avoiding conflicts. An easy-to-use online dashboard allows for simple and secure remote management of all devices running Teem.
Konica Minolta will offer Teem’s platform through its direct sales channel and its nationwide dealer sales channel.
- November 2016: Konica Minolta Rolls Out ‘Smarter’ A3 MFPs with NFC Touch Area, Apps, Cloud Connectivity, More
- November 2016: Konica Minolta Launches New ECM Version of Dispatcher Phoenix Solution
- September 2016: Konica Minolta Rolls Out New ‘Workplace of the Future’ Smart-Office Solutions
- August 2016: Konica Minolta Extends A3 Lineup with Three New A3 Color MFPs
- July 2016: Konica Minolta Releases Latest Version of Dispatcher Phoenix with with New Web Interface, More
- June 2016: nQueue Cost-Recovery and Document-Routing Solutions Now Available for Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs
- March 2016: Konica Minolta’s EveryonePrint 4.0 Mobile-Print Solution Adds Multiple Advanced Capabilities
- February 2016: Konica Minolta Extends bizhub Family with Three New Color A3 Copier/MFPs for Small and Mid-Size Business