Square 9 Softworks’ Document-Capture Software Now Available for Panasonic Document Scanners
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America reports that it’s entered into an agreement with Square 9 Softworks that will enable virtually all users of its workgroup, departmental, and production document scanners to deploy fully scalable enterprise-level Capture Automation Solutions.
“Our new alignment with Square 9 Softworks allows businesses of virtually all sizes to substantially increase the efficiency and reduce the cost of adding scanned documents to their Windows Filing System by pairing their Panasonic scanners with Square 9’s GlobalCapture Convey, GlobalCapture Convey Plus, and GlobalCapture Production Server solutions,” commented Panasonic’s Product Manager Joe Odore.
“Like our scanners, Square 9’s GlobalCapture products are dedicated to optimizing end-user utility and value,” Odore added. “They deliver proprietary problem-solving features, rock-solid performance and industry-leading service and support at highly competitive price points. With, among many other features, their ability to create and open Windows folders on the fly, the GlobalCapture products equally benefit enterprise-level corporations with fully developed in-house Electronic Content Management (ECM) systems as well as entrepreneurial startups with no ECM platform at all.”
In addition to their ability to automatically release documents to the Microsoft Windows file system while creating folder structures on the fly for systems without dedicated ECM (enterprise content management) programs, all three GlobalCapture solutions populated by Panasonic scanners can be used to “feed” any ECM platform, including Square 9’s GlobalSearch local network and cloud products.
“Giving resellers and end users a seamless conduit between Panasonic’s gold-standard scanned images and our best-in-class document technologies, Square 9 and Panasonic have built a beneficial synergy between hardware and software solutions to dramatically expand document capture capabilities,” said Ethan Voltolini, marketing director at Square 9 Softworks.
Square 9’s Document Capture Automation, GlobalCapture® solution, offered as both a standalone platform and an easy and affordable upgrade to GlobalCapture Convey and Convey Plus solutions, features advanced data transformation tools, including unstructured and line item data extraction. GlobalCapture solutions offer high volume, multi-server environment support for unlimited scalability.
Visit Panasonic here for more information on its document scanners.
- November 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners, KV-S8127, KV-S8147, Can Scan up to 100,000 Pages per Day
- November 2016: Panasonic to Provide Scan-Optic Cloud-Based Document-Capture Services
- September 2016: New Panasonic PremierOCR for Advanced Processing of Scanned Documents
- August 2016: New A3 Flatbed Document Scanner from Panasonic
- February 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners Scan up to 100 PPM, Bundled with ToughPad Tablets
- October 2015: New A4 Desktop Document Scanner KV-S2087 from Panasonic Scans at up to 170 IPM
- May 2015: Select Panasonic Document Scanners Now Bundled with Neat Cloud Service
- January 2015: New Panasonic Document Scanners Feature Nuance PaperPort 14 Professional Software
- April 2014: New Massive Japan Alliance – Including Panasonic – Aims to Produce Next-Generation 3D Industrial Printers