Print Audit Acquires Document-Management Company NeoStream
Calgary-based Print Audit, which markets device- and print-management solutions, reports that it’s acquired NeoStream Technologies for an undisclosed sum. Print Audit says that the acquisition will enable Print Audit and its Premier Members to “fully manage a customer’s document workflow for printed and digital content as well as provide full intranet and communications capabilities.”
NeoStream Technologies is a software company that provides document-management, communication, and collaboration software, and was founded in 2004. NeoStream capabilities will be rolled out initially in North America, with an international rollout at a later date.
Print Audit says that, with the acquisition, existing NeoStream customers will experience the same levels of service and support, while Print Audit Premier members will be able to offer NeoStream’s solutions exclusively and at a discounted rate for a limited time by upgrading to Premier Plus. The NeoStream solutions lineup is not included in the standard Premier membership. Details about Premier Plus will be provided upon request.
Print Audit President John MacInnes commented about the acquisition in a prepared statement: “When we announced that we were here to save the office equipment industry, we meant it. Customer workflow is transforming. How they share information internally and with the world at large is transforming. Print Audit is transforming and we’re helping our Premier Members to do the same. The acquisition of NeoStream Technologies will ensure that our Premier Members have the opportunity to manage and monetize the entire document lifecycle, printed or not.”
According to Print Audit, printed documents per user are in a slight year-over-year decline, while digital content is experiencing “exponential growth.” It says that a single source for the management of printed and digital documents will help streamline and simplify the end-user experience, while providing additional revenue opportunities to providers. Print Audit also says that it led the market with the first SBB (Seat Based Billing) offering for managed print services, and that the NeoStream acquisition is the next step in its commitment “to save the office-equipment industry through transformation.”
- December 2015: Print Audit Embedded, V 1.0, for HP MPFs and Printers, Now Available
- May 2015: Print Audit Adds Five New Features for Print Audit Premier Members
- April 2015: Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
- April 2015: Print Audit’s PrintMore Automatically Generates Print Jobs from Mobile Devices
- January 2015: Epson Officially Announces Print Audit Print-Management Support for Epson WorkForce Pro Models
- December 2014: Print Audit’s Embedded Print-Management Solution Now Compatible with Lexmark MFPs
- July 2014: Print Audit’s Next-Generation Facilities Manager Adds Enhanced Device Alerts