Ricoh’s New IT Infrastructure Monitoring Said to Ensure Optimum Uptime of Servers, Apps, More
Ricoh USA is expanding its IT Services portfolio with the introduction today of Ricoh Application and Infrastructure Monitoring and Management Service (RAIMMS), a new offering that it says proactively monitors and manages businesses’ hardware and software infrastructure in order to increase uptime and efficiency. The firm notes that, as an integral part of today’s businesses, Information Technology (IT) infrastructure must be maintained and managed proactively
According to Ricoh, RAIMMS encompasses all aspects of infrastructure and application management of Ricoh-sold Business Workflow Process software and hardware. This includes any combination of on-site server monitoring and management, cloud-based server backup, hardware-procurement, and monitoring and management of applications, print servers, and print queues.
It’s said to enables organizations to hand over the responsibility of technology monitoring and management to a team of certified experts. The new offering is also said to be an example of the IT expertise being delivered by Ricoh as a result of its acquisition of mindSHIFT Technologies in 2014.
With ongoing monitoring and management by Ricoh and mindSHIFT’s experts, Ricoh says downtime can be minimized to help ensure business continuity. Businesses can also turn to a single provider that can provide all aspects of their Business Workflow Services from a single source for procurement, to a single source for the installation and ongoing management of these key business applications. At the same time, Ricoh and mindSHIFT’s teams are said to help optimize the way applications work.
Mona Abutaleb, senior vice president of services for Ricoh Americas, and president and CEO of mindSHIFT Technologies, commented: “Information Technology infrastructure and the underlying applications it supports plays a critical, often overlooked, role in the new world of work, as it touches virtually every task many businesses do. For that reason, businesses can’t afford to have their infrastructure or their key workflow applications experience downtime. RAIMMS helps ensure applications driving business effectiveness are running smoothly and allows users to focus on core business tasks, while knowing that the technology backing them up is always on.”
For more information about Ricoh and mindSHIFT, visit Ricoh here.
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches Application Site, New MFP Applications
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches New Copier/MFPs, Printers with Smart Operation Panel, Motion Sensor
- September 2016: Ricoh Joins Laserfiche VAR Program for Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- June 2016: Ricoh’s Next-Generation A3 Color MFPs with Tablet-Like Operation Touchscreen, ICE Integration, More
- March 2016: Ricoh’s New ‘MFPs for Education’ Feature Cloud, Accounting, Security Features
- February 2016: New Ricoh Electronic Data Exchange Automates Capture and Storage of Diverse Healthcare Information
- March 2015: Ricoh’s mindSHIFT Launches Cloud Servers in Amazon’s Web Services Market
- January 2014: Ricoh to Acquire Managed Services Provider mindSHIFT Technologies