Marco Acquires Business IT-Services Company Infinity Technology
Marco Technologies, which is based in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and markets copier/MFPs, printers, managed print services (MPS), and business IT services, reports that it’s purchased Infinity Technology, a business IT-services company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, for an undisclosed sum. Infinity Technology’s 19 employees have joined the Marco employee team.
Infinity Technology has been providing its clients with managed IT, cloud- and Web development services for over 21 years. Marco says the purchase allows Marco to further expand its technical expertise and services in the state of Wisconsin.
This is Marco’s 15th acquisition over the past three years. In September 2014, Marco purchased Northeast Photocopy Company (NEP), a copier and printer company in Wisconsin. Northeast Photocopy has six locations throughout Wisconsin. Marco has 1,130 employees and serves more than 31,000 customers from its 50 locations throughout the U.S. Midwest and nationally.
“We look forward to continuing Infinity’s commitment to satisfying their clients and providing opportunities for their valued employees,” said Jeff Gau, Marco CEO. “This acquisition allows us to further expand our business IT services to the Green Bay market.”
“”We are excited to be joining the Marco team,” said Dennis Challe, President of Infinity Technology. “They have an excellent reputation in the IT community for their commitment to excellence, outstanding customer service and as a great place to work.”
- June 2016: Marco Takes Over North Country’s Copier/MFP and Wide-Format Printer Business
- June 2016: Marco Acquires IT-Services Group Paragon Solutions Group
- November 2015: Employee-Owned Marco Office-Equipment Dealership Acquired by Norwest Equity Partners
- August 2015: Marco Continues Expansion with Crabtree’s Copier Sales and Service
- June 2015: Copier-Dealer Marco Continues Expansion in Wisconsin
- October 2014: Marco Expands Footprint in Midwest, Now has 39 Locations in U.S.