Konica Minolta Continues Acquisition Strategy with Quality Associates and DocPoint Solutions
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s acquired Maryland-based Quality Associates Inc. (QAI) and DocPoint Solutions (DPS) for undisclosed sums. The firm says the acquisitions will enhance its enterprise content management (ECM) strategy. QAI provides content management, document-imaging solutions, and business-process output (BPO) scanning solutions, and DPS is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner.
“This acquisition underscores Konica Minolta’s commitment to deliver expanded services in enterprise content management coupled with ongoing investment in managed IT services to further our transformation strategy,” said Sam Errigo, executive vice president, sales and business development for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. “This acquisition is perfectly aligned with our ECM strategy to expand our national capabilities and the ability to provide customers with the technology and services needed for those in the federal government, healthcare, education, finance and legal industries who are looking to stay ahead of the competition in today’s digital age.”
“We are excited to join forces with an industry leader such as Konica Minolta because of the company’s strong background in serving both the federal and health science sectors,” Scott Swidersky, president of QAI and DPS, said. “This acquisition will allow QAI and DPS to maintain our corporate values and continue to provide outstanding support for our current customers, while providing a global platform for expansion into new markets.”
- September 2016: Konica Minolta Acquires IT-Services Provider Altuscio Networks
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Acquires Baltimore Dealer Action Business Systems
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Purchases Video-Surveillance Company MOBOTIX, Expands Share in MGI Production-Printing Company
- March 2016: Konica MInolta Acquires Washington, D.C., Office-Equipment Dealer Meridian Imaging
- January 2016: Konica Minolta to Acquire Two Dealers in France; Says it Will Focus on Direct Sales in France and ‘Beyond’
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Canada Acquires Managed Services Provider IT Weapons Inc.
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Canon, IT Services Dealer SymQuest
- May 2015; Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Techcess Group
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Opening New Sales Branch in Cincinnati, Ohio