Konica Minolta Acquires IT-Services Provider Altuscio Networks
Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA reports that it’s acquired Altuscio Networks, which will operate as a subsidiary company under its own name and under its current management team.
Founded in 2001 in Atlanta, Georgia, Konica Minolta says Altuscio is one of the leading IT-services companies in the United States’ southern region. The company has expertise in cloud, IT security, and the management of IT systems. The Altuscio team also has a specialization in supporting healthcare organizations, with a range of compliance and HIPAA consulting services.
Through its All Covered IT Services division, Konica Minolta offers a wide range of IT Services and with the Altuscio acquisition, the combined IT Services group will now total more than 1,000 employees across North America.
“We are very pleased to have the Altuscio team of almost 50 employees and its customers join the Konica Minolta family,” said Todd Croteau, president of All Covered, the IT Services division of Konica Minolta. “Since their founding, they’ve provided outstanding customer service and have built a very strong reputation. Their rapid expansion over the last few years is a sign of how well their services have been accepted by the market.”
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Acquires Baltimore Dealer Action Business Systems
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Purchases Video-Surveillance Company MOBOTIX, Expands Share in MGI Production-Printing Company
- March 2016: Konica MInolta Acquires Washington, D.C., Office-Equipment Dealer Meridian Imaging
- January 2016: Konica Minolta to Acquire Two Dealers in France; Says it Will Focus on Direct Sales in France and ‘Beyond’
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Canada Acquires Managed Services Provider IT Weapons Inc.
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Canon, IT Services Dealer SymQuest
- May 2015; Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Techcess Group
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Opening New Sales Branch in Cincinnati, Ohio