New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs ‘Fully Loaded’ with Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Re-Usable Toner Containers, More
KYOCERA Document SolutionsAmerica is today rolling out new A3 MFPs available through its authorized dealers: the TASKalfa 6002i ($11,228 MSRP), 5002i ($9,545 MSRP), and 4002i ($8,292). The firm says the new MFPs are “one of the most advanced series of monochrome devices on the market today,” and are designed for mid-size and large workgroups.
The 60-ppm, 50-ppm, and 40-ppm models all feature true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution and Kyocera’s a-Si drum technology. There’s also broad wide media support ranging from statement-size to 12″x18″, and an expandable paper supply of up to over 7,000 sheets.
“These are the features our customers require for their monochrome document imaging needs,” commented Douglas Cole, director of Kyocera’s Corporate Marketing Group.
All three MFPs provide Wi-Fi-Direct connectivity and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity for connecting with NFC-enabled Android mobile devices. They’re also enabled with Kyocera’s HyPAS platform, enabling them to support Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Kyocera Mobile Print, and over 60 business applications offered by Kyocera.
There’s also a 9″, 90-degree-tilt touch-screen and intuitive, and an environmentally friendly toner-cartridge replacement system, as empty black toner containers can be re-used as waste toner containers, reducing storage requirements and minimizing landfill waste.
All models in the TASKalfa 6002i series are Kyocera Fleet Services- ready. Kyocera Fleet Services (KFS) is a cloud-based monitoring service that allows authorized dealers to handle many maintenance tasks for their customers without time-consuming on-site visits. Through KFS, dealers can anticipate issues and resolve them before they occur, and even update firmware remotely during off-hours, maximizing uptime across the entire fleet.
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 3511i, TASKalfa 3011i MFPs Feature Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
- August 2016: Kyocera’s PrivateScan App for Keeping Scanned Docs out of the Wrong Hands is Now Available
- July 2016: New Eco-Friendly Kyocera MFPs Feature ‘Locked’ Toner Cartridges, Dual-Purpose Black Toner Cartridge
- June 2016: New Entry-Level Color MFPs from Kyocera Said to Provide Advanced Feature Set
- May 2016: Kyocera ‘Keeps the Pedal to the Metal,’ Previewing 31 New A3 and A4 MFPs, Six New Business Apps
- March 2016: New Kyocera ECOSYS P7040cdn Desktop Color Printer with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Mobile Printing
- February 2016: New A4 Color Copier/MFPs from Kyocera with ‘Only Pay for the Color You Print’
- February 2016: Nuance AutoStore 7.0 Now Available for Kyocera HyPAS-Enabled Copier/MFPs
- December 2015: Kyocera Adds Google Cloud Print Mobile Printing to Select Kyocera Printers and Copier/MFPs
- November 2015: Kyocera Releases DocuWare Connector for Connecting to DocuWare Repositories, AccuSender for Sending Files Up to 100 GB in Size
- September 2015: Kyocera to Acquire Enterprise Content Management Provider Ceyoniq
- August 2015: KYOCERA MyPanel App Enables Users to Operate KYOCERA Printers and MFPs from their Mobile Devices
- July 2015: Kyocera Extends A4 Lineup with New ECOSYS M6530cdn Desktop MFP with HyPAS Integration