uniFLOW Embedded Applet for OKI Devices Provides Secure Printing, Cost-Accounting
NT-Ware reports that a uniFLOW Embedded applet for OKI printers and MFPs is now available. The uniFLOW Embedded Applet for OKI provides print-job release from a secure print-job queue, and print-accounting for OKI devices.
The uniFLOW Embedded Applet also supports Canon, Samsung, Xerox, and Konica Minolta printers and MFPs. With the Applet, users send their print job, which is stored in a secure print-job queue. At the printer or MFP’s control panel, users authenticate themselves by entering a PIN code, or username and password, or by swiping a user-authentication card. Upon authentication, users can view a list of their print jobs that have been stored on the uniFLOW server. They can then release jobs for printing, retain print jobs, and/or delete them from the print-job queue.
uniFLOW Universal Driver – One Driver for All
Managed by uniFLOW, OKI devices can also be integrated into uniFLOW print fleets. Users can print using just a single print driver for the entire fleet; all print jobs will follow users from device-to-device irrespective of make or model. uniFLOW also tracks print costs, so that these costs may be charged back to users or clients, and current usage may be audited.
uniFLOW also provides selection of single-level or multi-level cost centers at the device for ensuring correct allocation of printing costs. Users select the cost center for their department or a specific project at the control panel before printing in order for printing to be tracked.
Key features of the uniFLOW Embedded Applet for OKI include:
- Various print-job submission methods.
- Integrated secure printing.
- Print accounting.
- Multi-level cost-center selection.
- September 2016: OKI Data Americas Rolling Out New Solutions for Mobile Printing, Printer, MFP Cost Control, and Scan-and-Capture
- May 2016: OKI Data, Neopost, Team Up to Provide Easy Label-Printer Solution for Craft-Beer Kegs
- October 2015: New OKI ES5162LP Mono Copier/MFP with Legal-Size Platen is Exclusively for BTA Channel
- September 2015: OKI Expands COREFIDO Five-Year Warranty to More OKI MFPs and Printers
- June 2015: OKI Is Now Authorized Reseller for All Square 9 Softworks’ Solutions
- June 2015: Square 9’s SmartSearch Document-Scanning and Management Solution Now Available for OKI smart MFPs
- April 2015: New ‘Smart’ A4 MFPs from OKI, MB700+ and MC700+, with Latest smart Extendable Platform, Optional Cloud Connectivity
- April 2015: OKI Europe Rolls Out New A3 ‘Smart’ MC800 Color MFP Series