Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
Toshiba America Business Solutions reports that it’s formed a partnership with St. George, Utah-based PrinterLogic, a provider of print-management solutions for enterprises. The firm says this partnership will simplify the management, migration, and deployment of printers while “drastically reducing” costs for its enterprise clients. Toshiba will distribute PrinterLogic’s print-management solutions in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
PrinterLogic’s enterprise print-management solution is said to provide centrally managed IP printing and enables customers to install their own printers, enhance security, reduce waste, and “optimize efficiency.” Together with PrinterLogic.
- Centralized Driver Management – Customers can compile and maintain a common printer repository to identify and deploy the right print driver for every enterprise-wide user.
- Eliminate Print Servers – Regardless of how many offices or employees an organization has, IT staff may centrally manage all printers – while eliminating print servers altogether – to reduce print-related costs. PrinterLogic’s single platform replaces all the functionality print servers use to simplify print management, reduce costs, and enable users to install printers themselves, without calling the company’s help desk.
- Pull Printing – Secure the print environment by enabling users to send print jobs without releasing them until they are physically at the printer to receive the documents.
- Mobile Printing – Said to simplify mobile printing regardless of the device that employees use. Users may print from their mobile devices to any network printer, regardless of the printer’s mobile capabilities.
- July 2016: Toshiba TEC Notes New MFP Series Boast Latest Intel CPU, Embedded OCR
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More
- March 2016: Toshiba’s New e-STUDIO 2803AM Ledger-Size MFP Starts at $2,195
- October 2015: Four New A3 11″x17″ Copier/MFPs from Toshiba Start at $2,595