Konica Minolta Releases Latest Version of Dispatcher Phoenix with with New Web Interface, More
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports a “major new release” of its automated document-workflow solution, Dispatcher Phoenix, Version 6.0, for use with compatible Konica Minolta MFPs. Available in different editions for different vertical markets, the firm says Dispatcher Phoenix streamlines and automates common document-processing tasks
The new release introduces added support for enterprise-level deployments, enhanced security, and a new Web user interface.
New features include:
- Fail-over – Said to be a major requirement in “mission-critical” environments, Dispatcher Phoenix offers automated fail-over capabilities. With this feature, if one server unexpectedly goes down, all workflow functions are automatically moved to the Dispatcher Phoenix Fail-over server, eliminating downtime, with monitoring between Dispatcher Phoenix servers ensuring continuous operation.
- Load Balancing – Document-processing tasks can be automatically spread across multiple servers, preventing bottlenecks and speeding processing time. Automated redundancy, synchronizing, and replicating workflows between all Dispatcher Phoenix servers are supported, eliminating the need for any human intervention.
- Offloading – Automatically offloads processor-intensive tasks, such as OCR processing and traffic coming from MFPs, mobile devices, and the Web, to separate servers.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Web – Dispatcher Phoenix’s zero-footprint Web user interface provides centralized access to enterprise tools, as well as to workflow sharing and control capabilities.
- Workflow Sharing – Workflows can be shared with specific users or groups of users in Active Directory, providing administrators control of workflow access.
- Workflow Control – Administrators can run, pause, and stop workflows without accessing the application.
- Dashboard – A graphical snapshot of the system is provided for analytics, monitoring, and reporting.
- Application and Workflow Security – Users can now safeguard access to the application and workflows by setting up a password to be entered before the application is launched or a workflow is run.
- MFP Bulk Import – To speed up set-up time, bulk importing of multiple MFPs for registration is supported.
For more information on Dispatcther Phoenix, visit Konica Minolta here.
- September 2015: Konica Minolta’s New DP Mobile App Enables Users to Access Dispatcher Phoenix from Mobile Devices
- April 2015: Konica Minolta Adds Prescription-Form Printing with bizhub MFPs to Dispatcher Phoenix Healthcare
- December 2014: Konica Minolta’s New Dispatcher Phoenix Government Provides More Secure and Efficient Document Workflows
- July 2014: Dispatcher Phoenix Finance Now Available for Konica Minolta MFPs
- June 2014: Konica Minolta’s Latest Dispatcher Phoenix Adds Scan to Cloud
- June 2014: New Konica Minolta OnBase App and Dispatcher Phoenix OnBase Connectors for bizhub MFPs