Citing A4 MFP Advantages, Impact Networking Becomes Lexmark Dealer
Impact Networking, an independent provider of office-equipment solutions in the U.S. Midwest, reports that it’s recently become an Elite Partner in the Lexmark Business Solutions Dealer program.
Through this partnership, Impact says it’ll be able to provide and service Lexmark’s A4 printer and MFP technology, which it bills as “smaller printers with features similar to larger copiers, at a more affordable cost and smaller ecological footprint — including all printers and smart multifunction (MFP) printers of all sizes, speeds and types, as well as their best-in-class workflow solutions.”
Founded in 1999, Impact employs over 290 people at its ten Midwest locations. It markets document-management solutions, as well as printers and MFPs from Kyocera Document Solutions; scanners from Fujitsu, Eastman Kodak, and Bell & Howell; and production-printing systems from Konica Minolta, HP Inc., and KIP.
“The addition of A4 technology is going to make us unstoppable in bringing value to our clients,” Impact Networking Chief Executive Officer, Frank Cucco commented. “We are able to offer an even-wider range of high-quality products to fit specific client needs, and possibly expand into other verticals.”
Impact Networking also says Lexmark’s “solution-enhanced and cost-effective A4 products,” along with Lexmark’s free toner-recycling program also goes “hand-in-hand” with the Impact Network’s managed print services (MPS) program and eco-friendly green initiatives.
“Partnering with Lexmark is going to help us separate our MPS solution even more from the rest of the field,” Impact Networking Vice President of Managed Print Services Jeremy Fordemwalt said. “We are enhancing our offerings to current and potential clients through further diversification of solutions along with eco-friendly A4 technology.”
Impact Network says another added benefit to the partnership is Lexmark’s workflow solutions, such as those provided by Kofax. Acquired by Lexmark in 2015, Kofax is a Business Process Management platform that Impact has been implementing for a variety of clients since August 2014. This workflow, integration, and case-management platform allows Impact to build Smart Process Applications.
“Because of our pre-existing partnership with Kofax, our partnership with Lexmark has deepened our current relationship and what we, together, are capable of,” Frank DeGeorge said. “We are working towards a common goal and are bringing their depth of products and services to small and middle sized markets.”
- May 2016: Lexmark Employees Seek to Block Apex Acquisition, Citing Chinese-Hacking Concerns
- April 2016: Lexmark Reports First-Quarter Loss; Enterprise Software Revenue Up, but Imaging Solutions Revenue Down
- April 2016: Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital to Acquire Lexmark for $3.6 Billion; ‘Business as Usual,’ but Asia Expansion Seen
- February 2016: Slow Quarter for Lexmark; Job Cuts Planned; ‘Positive Interest’ for Possible Sale
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches ReadSoft Online R8 for More Efficient Accounts-Payable Processing
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches New Partner Program for Resellers
- January 2016: Lexmark Revamps A4 Color Printer/MFP Lineup in a Big Way; Includes New ‘Light Production’ 60-PPM A4 CX860 Copier/MFP