Sharp Expands Advanced and Essentials A3 MFP Series with Four New Color MFPs
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America is launching four new mid-to-high volume color Advanced and Essentials MFPs, all available through Sharp dealers and Sharp direct sales, bringing the total number of MFPs in the series to 10, all of which are built on a single-engine platform with a common interface, as well as common toner supplies across all 10 models.
New Color Advanced Series Models: MX-5070N and MX-6070N
The MX-5070N and MX-6070N Advanced Series MFPs print at up to 60 ppm in color or monochrome, and may be equipped with enhanced workflow solutions. The new MFPs also feature a Sharp walk-up motion sensor that detects a user approaching and brings the MFP into ready condition within seconds.
The MX-5070N and MX-6070N models can also scan documents at up to 200 images per minute (ipm) with the standard duplexing single-pass feeder. All of the color Advanced Series models include the latest version of Sharp’s OSA platform for integrating with network applications and cloud services. The MX-5070N and MX-6070N models join the MX-3070N, MX-3570N and MX-4070N color Advanced Series MFPs that Sharp launched in December.
Specifications of note for the MX-5070N include:
- 50-ppm print speed in monochrome and color.
- 150-sheet duplexing single-pass document feeder.
- 500-GB hard disk drive.
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor.
- Available manual stapling and staple-less stapling.
- Built-in retractable keyboard for data entry.
- High-resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles.
- PCL 6 and Adobe PostScript 3 page description languages.
- Quad-core multitasking controller.
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease data-erase feature.
- Standard wireless connectivity.
Other features include:
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next-generation image-process control for high-quality color output and maintaining optimum color balance and toner density.
- Access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, as well as Google Drive, with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
- Cloud Portal Office, a content-management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files.
- Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder that scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 ipm.
- Compact PDF feature reduces the file size of scanned color documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Paper-handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays.
- Provides up to six paper sources with available 550 + 2,100-sheet split tandem paper drawers and 3,000-sheet large capacity cassette.
For more information and complete specifications on the MX-5070N, visit Sharp here.
The MX-6070N is the same as the MX-5070N, but is rated faster at up to 60 ppm. For more information and complete specifications on the MX-6070N, visit Sharp here.