Marco Takes Over North Country’s Copier/MFP and Wide-Format Printer Business
Marco Technologies, which is based in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and markets MFPs, printers, managed print services, and business IT services, reports that it’s continuing its expansion throughout Minnesota by assuming responsibility of the copier/MFP and wide-format printer business of North Country Business Products of Bemidji, Minnesota.
Marco will be providing North Country Business Products’ customers with sales and service from Marco’s Bemidji office. North Country will continue ownership of its other divisions that include point-of-sale systems, security systems, office supplies, and furniture.
“North Country’s copier and wide format printer business is a great fit for us,” commented Jim Maleska, Marco’s regional sales director. “Marco has been in the copier business since 1975 and has an extensive team of technical specialists who can help further enhance this service and bring more robust technology offerings to clients in Minnesota.”
Since 2010, Marco has grown from 350 employees to 1,050 employees, and now has 49 locations in eight states. Marco serves 28,000 customers throughout the Midwest and nationally.
- June 2016: Marco Acquires IT-Services Group Paragon Solutions Group
- November 2015: Employee-Owned Marco Office-Equipment Dealership Acquired by Norwest Equity Partners
- August 2015: Marco Continues Expansion with Crabtree’s Copier Sales and Service
- June 2015: Copier-Dealer Marco Continues Expansion in Wisconsin
- October 2014: Marco Expands Footprint in Midwest, Now has 39 Locations in U.S.