nQueue Cost-Recovery and Document-Routing Solutions Now Available for Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that partner nQueue‘s cost-recovery and document-scanning and routing solutions for legal and other sectors is now available for use with Konica Minolta’s bizhub MFPs.
The firm notes that law firms typically recover costs from their clients for copies, and prints, as well as scanned documents. nQueue’s tracking-and-cost-recovery software can be embedded into a Konica Minolta bizhub MFP (or attached via a tablet) to make it easier for law firms to track, control, and recover scanning costs. The software integrates with time-and-billing systems and is also said to make document scanning and routing easier.
The nQueue cost-recovery solution is also said to reduce the number of “clicks” required to perform functions due to Adaptive Intelligence, which is said to anticipate users’ next steps and allows them to move to the right field, area, or screen, often without clicking.
With nQueue’s iA Embedded for Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs, firms can eliminate the burden of maintaining separate cost-recovery terminals. It also features:
- Copy and scan cost-recovery via the MFP’s control panel.
- Immediate validation of client and matter data.
- Detailed color and black-and-white detection on a page-by-page basis.
- Full search capabilities.
- Last Recall to pull up frequently used billing codes.
- Full keypad support that eliminates the need for touchscreen entry.
- Integration with more than 22 time-and-billing systems.
- Broad reporting capabilities for copy and scan.
nQueue’s iA Scan Manager provides automatic document capture, processing with OCR software, and delivery of scanned documents from Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs, while capturing cost information.
- March 2016: Konica Minolta’s EveryonePrint 4.0 Mobile-Print Solution Adds Multiple Advanced Capabilities
- February 2016: Konica Minolta Extends bizhub Family with Three New Color A3 Copier/MFPs for Small and Mid-Size Business
- February 2016: Konica Minolta’s New ‘All Covered Workspaces’ Lets Users Access PC Desktops, Apps, from any Device
- February 2016: New FamilySearch App for Konica Minolta bizhub Copier/MFPs
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Adds Lantronix xPrintServer Office for Apple, Android, and Chrome Mobile Printing
- September 2015: Konica Minolta’s New DP Mobile App Enables Users to Access Dispatcher Phoenix from Mobile Devices
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Offering Square 9’s Smart Search for Document Management
- August 2015: Konica Minolta’s ‘Chameleon’ Lets Users Customize bizhub Touch Screens
- August 2015: Four New A3 MFPs from Konica Minolta with NFC Mobile Connectivity, Open API
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Enhances Mobile-Print and Management with ‘EveryonePrint’, Mobile Management Services