HP Introduces PageWide C500 Press Industrial Printer at drupa
At the drupa 2016 commercial- and production-printing trade show currently being held in Düsseldorf, Germany, HP Inc. introduced its HP PageWide C500 Press, an industrial printer that uses HP’s PageWide color inkjet-printing technology, and is designed for printing on corrugated packaging and displays such as the products shown below.
According to HP, the PageWide C500 Press fits virtually any plant, large or small, and can serve integrated companies with distributed printing as well as independent converters. The firm says the system is an easy entry to digital-printing technology, and provides “high-impact offset quality” with water-based inks for food-compliant and retail packaging. It combines “robust HP Thermal Inkjet technology” combined with a patented “virtual belt” that enables “excellent productivity and print quality in industrial environments.”
Also at drupa, HP is showcasing its new HP Indigo Digital Combination Press, which enabling HP Indigo print and digital embellishments in a single pass. It is also announcing early customer adoption of its new HP Indigo 12000, 8000, 7900 and 5900 Digital Presses, and a first beta customer for HP Indigo.
At drupa, HP is showcasing more than 50 digital-printing solutions, including its Jet Fusion 3D printers, and has the largest exhibit space at the show.
- May 2016: Two New HP DesignJet Z-Series Wide-Format Printers, Plus New Chromatic Red Ink
- May 2016: It’s Here: HP Delivers Two Jet Fusion 3D Printers Designed to Reinvent Prototyping and Manufacturing
- May 2016: HP Adds New Latex Series Large-Format Printers for Sign and Display Printing
- March 2016: HP Inc. Adds Host of New PageWide, Indigo Presses to Expand its Commercial-Printer Family
- March 2016: New HP 75-PPM PageWide Inkjets; New Officejets, LaserJets; A3 PageWide Copier/MFPs on the Way
- December 2015: New HP PageWide Web Press T1100S Said to ‘Reinvent’ Package Printing with Box Customization
- November 2015: HP Inc. Launches its First Imaging Devices: Five New Wide-Format DesignJets for Technical Applications
- November 2015: Newly Created HP Inc. to Focus on Immersive Computing, 3D Printing, Graphic-Arts Printing, Copier/MFPs
- October 2015: HP Scores Largest Indigo-Press Deal to Date with RAKO Purchase
- September 2015: New HP Inkjet Production Printers Using HP PageWide Inkjet Print-Head Technology