New Epson Color Inkjet All-in-Ones for Home Users with Wireless Connectivity, Mobile-Print-and Scan, Doc Feeder
Epson America today introduced two new color inkjet All-in-Ones for home offices, the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 ($129.99 ESP) and WF-2750 ($99.99 ESP) All-in-Ones, featuring wireless connectivity and leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore inkjet print-head technology
Other features include 150-sheet paper capacity and compatibility with a wide range of mobile-printing options for printing from tablets, smartphones, and PCs with the Epson Connect mobile-print and scan suite, as well as partner solutions, which support Android, Apple, Chromebook, Fire, and Microsoft Windows devices. There’s also Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, so that no router is required. Users may also scan documents and save them to Web-based cloud sites. The WorkForce WF-2760 adds built-in Ethernet network connectivity, as well as support for Near Field Communication (NFC) touch-to-print from NFC-enabled mobile devices.
Epson’s PrecisionCore print-head technology features Epson’s thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of the technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip that can be arrayed in various print-head configurations. Each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 ink droplets per second for increased precision and print quality.
Other WorkForce 2700-Series features include:
- Prints of up to 13.7 (black)/7.3 (color) ppm using ISO test standards.
- Color print, color copy, color scan, and Super Group 3 fax.
- 150-sheet paper capacity, 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for copy and scan, as well as automatic two-sided printing.
- Individual ink cartridges, so that users replace only the depleted ink color.
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers (compared to color laser MFPs priced at $499 or less).
- Epson DURABrite Ultra “instant-dry inks for smudge-, fade- and water-resistant prints.”
- The WF-2760 is equipped with a 2.7” color touchscreen, while the WF-2750 is equipped with a 2.2” mono touch screen.
Replacement ink cartridges consist of:
- Standard-Capacity Black that yields up to 175 pages.
- Standard-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink cartridges that yield up to 165 pages per color.
- High-capacity Black that yield up to 500 pages.
- High-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow that yield up to 450 pages per color.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2760 and WF-2750 will be available in Summer 2016 through major computer, office, and electronic superstores, mail order, and via the Epson Store at www.epsonstore.com.
- May 2016: Epson Updates Creative Print Mobile-Printing App for Printing Photos from Instagram
- April 2016: New Epson Expression Home XP-430 is Sub-$100 All-in-One with Wireless, Mobile, and Cloud Connectivity
- September 2015: New Epson PM-400 Personal Photo Lab Printer
- August 2015: New Epson EcoTank Inkjets Said to Print up to Two Years Without Needing Ink Replacement
- April 2015: Epson’s New Expression Home XP-420 ‘Small-in-One’ Inkjet Provides Wireless, Cloud, and Mobile Connectivity
- March 2015: New Epson Perfection V39 Personal Document Scanner with ArcSoft for Scanning Over-Size Documents
- February 2015: New $69.99 Desktop Document Scanner, Perfection V19, from Epson
- January 2015: Epson Brings Business Inkjets with Replaceable Ink Packs for Printing Up to 75,000 Pages to the U.S.