Konica Minolta Acquires Baltimore Dealer Action Business Systems
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s acquired Action Business Systems (ABS), a Baltimore-based technology dealer, marking the firm’s 22nd acquisition in the last four years.
As part of the agreement, Konica Minolta will acquire ABS’ full operations — sales, service, and administration. With the addition of ABS, Konica Minolta says it will further strengthen and expand its presence in the Baltimore region. The current location of Action Business Systems in White Marsh, Maryland, will join Konica Minolta’s two offices in the Baltimore area.
ABS brings almost 40 years of expertise of serving customers in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. This is Konica Minolta Business Solutions’ 22nd acquisition in the last four years.
“We welcome the addition of ABS to the Konica Minolta family,” commented Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. President and CEO Rick Taylor. “This acquisition allows us to better serve our customers in the Baltimore region. I look forward to us working together to accelerate our growth, and leverage synergies to drive high levels of innovation.”
- April 2016: Konica Minolta Purchases Video-Surveillance Company MOBOTIX, Expands Share in MGI Production-Printing Company
- March 2016: Konica MInolta Acquires Washington, D.C., Office-Equipment Dealer Meridian Imaging
- January 2016: Konica Minolta to Acquire Two Dealers in France; Says it Will Focus on Direct Sales in France and ‘Beyond’
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Canada Acquires Managed Services Provider IT Weapons Inc.
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Canon, IT Services Dealer SymQuest
- May 2015; Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Techcess Group
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Opening New Sales Branch in Cincinnati, Ohio